Forum Log in Problems

So, I may just be stupid, but for some reason I am unable to gain access to these forums unless I first open the xbox360 homepage and sign in there with my gt. Otherwise, my access is denied.

Is there a sign in on the homepage here that I’m blatantly missing or anyway of NOT having to open another webpage to access these forums?

I’m getting somewhat annoyed with the 343i forums as they seem to be quite poorly organized as well.

It’s a known problem. Hopefully when they leave the Beta stage that particular problem will be resolved.

> It’s a known problem. Hopefully when they leave the Beta stage that particular problem will be resolved.

Alright, thanks. I hope they do fix a few things here following the BETA. So far, Bnet’s forums and stat tracking is superior in pretty much every way.

You got to understand though that this forum is under a year old and a forum that has been up and running for about 10 years is going to be much more refined and less glitchy.

^over a year old but yes it’s still a beta and 343i is still working on it. Things take time especially when you look at the amount of stuff 343i is taking over from bungie.

@ sketchy and cal,

Yeah, I understand this is a new forum, and it works well. I guess it’s just the pains of change. I’m confident in bungie’s trust in 343i.