Forum Game, A Grunts Honor

Forum Game, A Grunts Honor

Imagine you’re a Grunt. You stink at being a soldier (Even on a Grunt level of skill) and your other Grunt allies make sure you know it! You have been basically stripped of your little Grunt honor.

Okay, now for the real part.

Your patrolling with a group of fellow Grunts and an Elite. Your on a rough terrain with tall and massive rocks everywhere. You’re walking and you hear a gun shot followed by you Elite leaders guts, splattered across the nearest rock. You and your Grunt allies start screaming and running in various directions. You run backwards (in your confusion) and are lost in a maze of rocks as faint gun shots fill the air. You keep running and hear another, especially loud, gun shot. You freeze and look left. You see a Spartan with a sniper rifle prone on the ground a few feet away from you. You are behind him and he does not see you. He is still trying to pick off the remaining Grunts. You are about to keep running and make it away safely. Then you think about how all the other Grunts that say you’re a terrible soldier. You think about your honor. You decide to kill this Demon! You reach for you Plasma Pistol to find you have dropped and lost it while frantically running. You then try to grab a Plasma Grenade, but you forgot to equip them while you were on the Phantom earlier that day.

So forum, if you were this Grunt, what would you do? Run? Gain you honor back? How would you even attempt to kill this Demon? Make the slightest noise, and the Demon will hear you.

So, what will it be?

Didn’t read.

Screw the Grunts! I need to satisfy my big Grunty thirst!

Grab the spartans food nipple, just like nipple academy.

> Grab the spartans food nipple, just like nipple academy.

That’s naughty.

> > Grab the spartans food nipple, just like nipple academy.
>
> That’s naughty.

Meanwhile fits perfect with Halo Canon :slight_smile:

Sacrifice myself. Take my mask off, rip his helmet off, and tear into his neck with my sharp little teeth until I die of suffocation.

Simple walk up behind him, Reach for his own grenade and pull the pin out, Then run like there was no tomorrow.

Transform into a turtle and then bite the Spartan to death.

> Didn’t read.

Then no need to comment

> Transform into a turtle and then bite the Spartan to death.

Or I could just transform into a turtle and just stay where I am and hope he likes turtles.

> > Transform into a turtle and then bite the Spartan to death.
>
> Or I could just transform into a turtle and just stay where I am and hope he likes turtles.

haha, worth the risk

I would offer him a food niple and when he takes it in joy I would take his own gun and gun him down good. Then take the food niple and satisfy my big gruntie thirst!

i would tear off my methane backpack, toss it at the spartan, and shoot the backpack to detonate it, killing the spartan, and me by suffication

> i would tear off my methane backpack, toss it at the spartan, and shoot the backpack to detonate it, killing the spartan, and me by suffication

Shoot the backpack with what? You dropped your gun.

Does a grunt have the strength to snap somebody’s neck? If so I’d do that. Although it would be tempting to just let the spartan pick off all of the grunts who were mean to me.