Forum Deleted by Ghost 2021

Comment Deleted - 2021

Not to sound flippant but…welcome to XBL and the internet in general. Is it necessary? Nope. Does it happen? All.the.time. Can you do anything about it? Short of playing in party chat nonstop or muting everyone, not really. :stuck_out_tongue:

Comment Deleted - 2021 Ghost

Hopefully not old enough to be your mother. :wink:

> so your the monitor im Jesse how old r u

Well if you sound like a girl and you are asking questions like that i can see why you get messed with. Not to mention this is an M rated game so…

The online community is a harsh one. You can either make the misguided choice of joining the swearing (I know I did, but we all make mistakes), or you can find a group of friends to play with, be it online or IRL

Welcome to the internet son.

Welcome to the internet

I believe that is true. If you would like you could go to the audio and video settings and choose to mute voice chat so you don’t hear anybody

> well here is another thing that’s weird. this ambassor on xbox360 was mentioned and he said to spell the letters of my dads gamertag is he even supposed to ask that because that to me is kinda weird also he said I have to be 18 for Xbox live rewards is that true

Yes. If you are under 18, your account has to be linked to a parent account. This is likely why the Xbox Representative asked for your father’s GT.

> well u all r probly wondering y I just do something else than xbox well I just like to play halo

I’m with you dude. You are a poet.

> u know what I just want to have and cussed and friends and to not get ban but I also get said that im a little kid and I have no talent no life and people say that im just that has a squeaky voice so im just trying to get my mind of everything yeah I might be just a kid but I love to play halo and that’s all

I get what you’re saying dude, but it’s Xbox Live and people will speak their minds. If you can’t take people saying this stuff about you the only options you really have are, mute/block/report them. This is by far the easiest as you will never have to hear their annoying voices again.

Get some better friends. If your friends are making fun of your voice too, it’s time to drop them and get some new buds, if that’s not the case. Ignore this option.

And the final and most annoying option would be to just stop playing or connecting in your headset. I know it sucks that you’d have to make a personal sacrifice because of others, but there really aren’t any other options that I can personally think of that will help you.

Nahh, I usually find it amusing. Besides, if it bothers you that much, there’s always that mute option you could use.

> im just a kid who would work for Microsoft because I really would so yeah I just know I just like to play xbox360 I’ve talked with a person who didn’t care how old I was because I have friends that r 8 to 13 years old they didn’t get baned so I do care if I get banned because I don’t want to lose my account its the only thing I actually do have fun with

You shouldn’t worry. There’s more to life than Halo.

I think.

I find it funny when people start raging on their mics.

> im just a kid who would work for Microsoft because I really would so yeah I just know I just like to play xbox360 I’ve talked with a person who didn’t care how old I was because I have friends that r 8 to 13 years old they didn’t get baned so I do care if I get banned because I don’t want to lose my account its the only thing I actually do have fun with

Yeah it is really a damn shame Child work is prohibited, I think the 343 staff who reads this should change this, there are several 8 to 13 year-olds who could work for you.

And don’t worry you won’t be banned as long as you keep all receipts if you buy a game 2 days early :lol.

Fight the Power brother.