FORKY!!

Does Forky need to make an appearance in halo 5?
I think it’s a must! :stuck_out_tongue:

Forky was the most developed character in Reach and should definitely make a comeback! :smiley:

I would say yes if they can get the forks working, and maybe some beefier tires/suspension so it can function better on areas that aren’t paved flat. Go on an off-roading, lifting adventure with Forky.

Forky went MIA on Reach…Fork Lifts never die.

> Forky went MIA on Reach…Fork Lifts never die.

Forky isn’t MIA.
Forky is everywhere.
Forky lives through time and space.
Forky is smarter than the smartest AI
Forky moves slowly
Forky can respawn IRL
Forky is watching you
Forky Is strong
Forky is love
Forky is life
Forky is God!
FORKY IS ALSO FREAKING SANTA!

ALL MUST BOW DOWN TO THE GREAT FORKIE OR SUFFER THE STABBING PAIN OF THE FORKS OF FORKY!!!

lol

> > Forky went MIA on Reach…Fork Lifts never die.
>
> Forky isn’t MIA.
> Forky is everywhere.
> Forky lives through time and space.
> Forky is smarter than the smartest AI
> Forky moves slowly
> Forky can respawn IRL
> Forky is watching you
> Forky Is strong
> Forky is love
> Forky is life
> Forky is God!
> FORKY IS ALSO FREAKING SANTA!
>
> ALL MUST BOW DOWN TO THE GREAT FORKIE OR SUFFER THE STABBING PAIN OF THE FORKS OF FORKY!!!
>
>
>
>
>
> lol

Forky is love. Forky is life.

Anyway, I think they should allow us to place many different civilian vehicles in forge. Maybe even have them occasionally placed around in matchmaking on some maps. Not just forky. Whether any civi vehicles appear in campaign, I don’t really care too much.

Am I a bad person for not knowing who Forky is?

> Am I a bad person for not knowing who Forky is?

There you go. Forklifts never die!

If Forky can fork someone to death, I am all for it.

If they do choose to resurrect Forky, and they end up keeping commendations for H5G then a “Forky kill” commendation would be a must - I’d burn a few hours grinding out the “Master of the Fork”…

Put some Turbo in that Forky and actually working forks, then we can talk about it.

Forky for Co-op partner.

#Forky4Lyfe

Yes. Forky never dies.

On a side note, I feel we should be able to drive Forky and the other civilian vehicles that we were able to drive in Reach for Halo 5.

Forky was a humorous quirk that represented Bungie’s approach to the franchise. It made no sense, kind of like armor effects, but yet there it was, for our enjoyment. Didn’t need a good reason to be there. It just was.

Forky, and those other easter egg-style things from past Halos didn’t come across in Halo 4 (that I’m aware of).

I really hope 343 brings back that funny irreverence, it’s a relatively small but noticeable thread in the Halo tapestry.

I think we could definitely use some more mundane, drive-able vehicles. Forky was obviously the pinnacle of badassery, but there were also a few other things that could definitely prove entertaining and employable in forge. Tug-type cars that can tow other things around, maybe a crane of some sort, and other environment-related non-combat/military vehicles.

Relevant
But in all seriousness- yes. I think that the little things bungie implemented in Reach like the Forklifts and the Moas gave the players an opportunity to have more fun with the game. I would love to see the return of the forklift especially because… Well, it’s a forklift. It speaks for itself.

> Relevant
> But in all seriousness- yes. I think that the little things bungie implemented in Reach like the <mark>Forklifts and the Moas</mark> gave the players an opportunity to have more fun with the game. I would love to see the return of the forklift especially because… Well, it’s a forklift. It speaks for itself.

I just remember trying to splatter a moa when in a forklift…
It didn’t end well for the forklift

Forky FTW