Forky the forklift Forky-Tage!

I made a montage with Sony Vegas using clips and screenies my group and I made to make our tribute to Forky, this Forky-Tage. Enjoy!

All hail the fork lift the fork lift shall lift us to the heavens!

He’s actually pretty cool to drive.

I’m surprised at how long you can actually drive him on his side.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay(with lots of confetti popping out everywhere) for forky!!

I liked the splatter!

I remember those early days when Reach was being worked on when we first learned of Forky of people joked of Forky based challenges and we were all saddened to learn Forky wouldn’t be available in Forge, and they also said Forky wouldn’t move fast enough to splatter.

Forky splatters are very rare, but you CAN get them! So when that clip was submitted by Parziel I was definitley going to include it.

Another little known fact about Forky: Originally his forks could move up and down, but there was a glitch where the forks could launch a player totally off the map. A fix couldn’t be found, so they just locked his forks in the fully lowered position and took away our ability to move them.

> Another little known fact about Forky: Originally his forks could move up and down, but there was a glitch where the forks could launch a player totally off the map. A fix couldn’t be found, so they just locked his forks in the fully lowered position and took away our ability to move them.

Ahhh man, that’s a bummer. Wonder if they tried to make that an “off limits” zone so players couldn’t stand on the forks. My favorite clip in the montage is the one with the Guta smacking forky into the cliff side. And a piece of forky is sticking out of the wall. LOL (no smileys on here)

Lol, a forklift montage is very original.

Thanks! I’ve seen assasination montages, snipe montages, but there was a serious lack of Forky montages so I wanted to fix that :slight_smile:

Awesome montage!

Thank you very much, kind sir.

And thank you for your clips.

All who have watched this, it is Parziel who got the Forky splatter in the montage.

Bout time Forky got some recognition. But I do with splatters were a little easier.

It was originally stated splatters would be impossible in Forky, due to his low maximum speed.

The montage just goes to show, don’t underestimate a determined Forky!

I never thought about taking forky to the Gúta, thanks! Genius I tell ya.

One of the things we did was try to explore as many places as possible that you could possibly drive Forky.

You do tend to die a lot doing that :slight_smile:

But, it would be cool to have a Forky related cheevo, maybe like Vidmaster Annual, where everyone had to finish in Forkys.

I didn’t actually watch, but I gave you a view.

Well, I appreciate you helping any way you choose to, every bit helps. When you have more time you should really watch all the way through, it really is pretty funny :slight_smile:

You should do a forky wall glitch montage next. Although, I’m not sure if there are more then one of them, haha.

Uh, yeah, pretty much only one way to do it. Not much montage material there. I’d have to do it over and over again. Maybe set it to the song “It’s the Song That Never Ends.”