"Forgot to Pay the Toll" Commendation

I’m wondering if sniping AI out of vehicles counts towards the company commendation mentioned in the title, if a moderator could answer this for me definitively or someone could direct me to a thread that already has the answer that would be perfect!

> I’m wondering if sniping AI out of vehicles counts towards the company commendation mentioned in the title, if a moderator could answer this for me definitively or someone could direct me to a thread that already has the answer that would be perfect!

No, it doesn’t. Spartans only. You net the ‘buckle up’ medal from sniping people out of any vehicle seat though.

> > I’m wondering if sniping AI out of vehicles counts towards the company commendation mentioned in the title, if a moderator could answer this for me definitively or someone could direct me to a thread that already has the answer that would be perfect!
>
> No, it doesn’t. Spartans only. You net the ‘buckle up’ medal from sniping people out of any vehicle seat though.

Are you absolutely certain this is the case? The description for the commendation is absurdly vague.

> > > I’m wondering if sniping AI out of vehicles counts towards the company commendation mentioned in the title, if a moderator could answer this for me definitively or someone could direct me to a thread that already has the answer that would be perfect!
> >
> > No, it doesn’t. Spartans only. You net the ‘buckle up’ medal from sniping people out of any vehicle seat though.
>
> Are you absolutely certain this is the case? The description for the commendation is absurdly vague.

He is correct, you must snipe and Spartan out of a vehicle for the commendation to count, I was wondering the same thing back when I didn’t have Achilles :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep, it’s Spartans only. Many of the commendations are vague but if it’s AI based it is made clear (Covenant, Prometheans, Marines).

so its kind of hard getting this conmedations, i see some commendations a litte bit irrationals. just my opinion

> > > I’m wondering if sniping AI out of vehicles counts towards the company commendation mentioned in the title, if a moderator could answer this for me definitively or someone could direct me to a thread that already has the answer that would be perfect!
> >
> > No, it doesn’t. Spartans only. You net the ‘buckle up’ medal from sniping people out of any vehicle seat though.
>
> Are you absolutely certain this is the case? The description for the commendation is absurdly vague.

If it is a boss in Warzone you may still get credit. I have seen most medals still get credit when it is a boss that you kill the way the commendation asks for.

> so its kind of hard getting this conmedations, i see some commendations a litte bit irrationals. just my opinion

So many grenade kills…

all around me are familiar faces…

Only spartan kills count. If AI kills were included, people would be finishing commendations extremely fast.

This is very easy to do in BTB if you get the sniper, as there are so many people using vehicles. Especially if they are in a warthog or mongoose, and still ghosts can be done.

It seems like a lot, but the work is worth the end reward.

> so its kind of hard getting this conmedations, i see some commendations a litte bit irrationals. just my opinion

Allow me to help:

Despite the description, I recently learned that a Buckle Up medal is also awarded for killing the passenger of a moving enemy vehicle. For me, it’s easier to snipe the more exposed Spartan standing at the Warthogs’ chaingun, or in the turrets of Wraiths and Scorpions, then it is to hit the partially covered driver of a Ghost or Warthog. However, the easiest Buckle Up can be earned by destroying a Wasp with the sniper rifle, when you and your team have an enemy Wasp with smoking out of its engines and on fire, deliver the final blow with the sniper for a quick and easy Buckle Up medal.

I had 0 Buckle Up medals before last week, and I now have 16. Forgive the crude editing and poor resolution, but I got 8 Buckle Up medals in one game this weekend: Dropbox - File Deleted

Awesome thanks for the feedback, appreciate it!

> 2533274826414432;7:
> > > > I’m wondering if sniping AI out of vehicles counts towards the company commendation mentioned in the title, if a moderator could answer this for me definitively or someone could direct me to a thread that already has the answer that would be perfect!
> > >
> > > No, it doesn’t. Spartans only. You net the ‘buckle up’ medal from sniping people out of any vehicle seat though.
> >
> > Are you absolutely certain this is the case? The description for the commendation is absurdly vague.
>
> If it is a boss in Warzone you may still get credit. I have seen most medals still get credit when it is a boss that you kill the way the commendation asks for.

That is for vehicle destroy commendations(if an ai is in (4 example a ghost or banshee then i does count towards the destroy commendation)

> 2535464676413550;14:
> > 2533274826414432;7:
> > > > > I’m wondering if sniping AI out of vehicles counts towards the company commendation mentioned in the title, if a moderator could answer this for me definitively or someone could direct me to a thread that already has the answer that would be perfect!
> > > >
> > > > No, it doesn’t. Spartans only. You net the ‘buckle up’ medal from sniping people out of any vehicle seat though.
> > >
> > > Are you absolutely certain this is the case? The description for the commendation is absurdly vague.
> >
> > If it is a boss in Warzone you may still get credit. I have seen most medals still get credit when it is a boss that you kill the way the commendation asks for.
>
> That is for vehicle destroy commendations(if an ai is in (4 example a ghost or banshee then i does count towards the destroy commendation)

Don’t revive old threads please

> 2533274828183901;15:
> > 2535464676413550;14:
> > > 2533274826414432;7:
> > > > > > I’m wondering if sniping AI out of vehicles counts towards the company commendation mentioned in the title, if a moderator could answer this for me definitively or someone could direct me to a thread that already has the answer that would be perfect!
> > > > >
> > > > > No, it doesn’t. Spartans only. You net the ‘buckle up’ medal from sniping people out of any vehicle seat though.
> > > >
> > > > Are you absolutely certain this is the case? The description for the commendation is absurdly vague.
> > >
> > > If it is a boss in Warzone you may still get credit. I have seen most medals still get credit when it is a boss that you kill the way the commendation asks for.
> >
> > That is for vehicle destroy commendations(if an ai is in (4 example a ghost or banshee then i does count towards the destroy commendation)
>
> Don’t revive old threads please

Srry but i dont call less than 2 months old