Forging partner

Looking for extremely dedicated forgers to build maps with.
I have used forge in every halo game a have lots of experience with map design and object physics. Specifically I’m looking to design custom game maps and game modes for people to play for fun. I do not want to design previous halo map remakes in forge. If you are talented and down to have a good time forging a map and putting in hours of effort then add me and we can start planning even before forge drops next week!
GT: i died 1 away

I have played lots of forge. I can’t promise the hours because of matchmaking and other games but I was also looking for a tester for some of my maps.

I am more familiar with building infection maps.

I’m familiar with building on forge based for game types but can’t put game type objectives down

hey mate. i play around with forge alot i like making fun minigame maps. i will spend days making a map. msg me on xbl and we can start planning straight away. gt mackiegames

hey mate. i play around with forge alot i like making fun minigame maps. i will spend days making a map. msg me on xbl and we can start planning straight away. gt mackiegames