forging low gravity areas

Could we possinle see the forging of low gavity areas in the future of forge
and mabey options for what type of objects the gravity applirs to

> Could we possinle see the forging of low gavity areas in the future of forge
> and mabey options for what type of objects the gravity applirs to

• aplies

I would also like to see de-shielding zones that strip your shields while you are inside them. They could work like Overshield where it will slowly drain your shield while inside or could work like a charged plasma pistol draining all your shield the moment you enter.

This was my idea :smiley:

> I would also like to see de-shielding zones that strip your shields while you are inside them. They could work like Overshield where it will slowly drain your shield while inside or could work like a charged plasma pistol draining all your shield the moment you enter.

Low gravity would be great. If we had a map editor, I would make the skybox black and full of stars, and make the map all white rock with craters, cliffs, caves, and hills. It would all be low gravity…

About EMP, that would be awesome.

What about directional gravity? When entered the gravity changes direction, so you could make things “fall” to the cieling.

> What about directional gravity? When entered the gravity changes direction, so you could make things “fall” to the cieling.

That would be cool too!

It would be sweet but from a coding strandpoint near impossible. it would lag the hell out the map

> It would be sweet but from a coding strandpoint near impossible. it would lag the hell out the map

I see comments like this so much. I am not trying to be mean but unless you have experience with the game engine in question and the hardware it will be running on then please refrain from throwing your guess out there as fact.

> What about directional gravity? When entered the gravity changes direction, so you could make things “fall” to the cieling.

You mean like supper mario galaxy lol

> > What about directional gravity? When entered the gravity changes direction, so you could make things “fall” to the cieling.
>
> You mean like supper mario galaxy lol

Don’t worry there’d be no black holes inside planets.

> > Could we possinle see the forging of low gavity areas in the future of forge
> > and mabey options for what type of objects the gravity applirs to
>
> * aplies

XD
Applies

Oh yeah, and I’m in favor of Trait zones. Basically you make a zone and then you can set it to alter your player traits while you’re inside of it… someone suggested this… made a thread about it a while back… it was a good read… I loved it:)