Forging Firefight Maps (Petition)

I have 2 petitions on this forum. This, most of which, I want to happen in halo 4. So this is a petition for Firefight forging. If I can get 10 000 signs, I would hope that that would cause 343 to change their game up. Considering 343 only has 10 times that playing their game I would think it would be enough. Anyways, just type in signed and why if you want to sign this… please do… this would make firefight the best.

So this is what I want done to allow for forging.

What is already there, plus:
Choosing what dropship drops off infantry (Spirit, phantom, drop pod etc) And what infantry it drops off at what round/set
Choosing Where the dropship lands infantry.

Choosing your spawn area.

The ability to choose where drop pods with weapons land.

Have a blank map to forge with. Meaning have a blank space with pre-defined doors for the infantry to come out of… like foundry. Have an open space, meaning not a room, then a closed one, meaning a room.

I’m sure they would do more then just this with it though… and I think it would be possible considering the game is still a year and a half away.

So sign below if you are interested.

FlyingDonutz
Killer3474
corpral taco
phat sk8r

/reserved

I’ll sign.

I want this -Yoink- so bad.

It’s 100% IMPOSSIBLE to create. There is too many factors involved to built such a system.

> It’s 100% IMPOSSIBLE to create. There is too many factors involved to built such a system.

Nothing is impossible. I’ve atleast learned that much in my life.

I will sign for this but this is all possible 343 justs have to use the halo 3 codes for doors and halo reachs fire fight weapon drops and infantry areas its possible.

Well, I see optimism… thats a start.

Anyways… ill bump the thread daily.

This would be really difficult to implement. I don’t know much about A.I, but I do know that if you mess with the terrain, it messes with how the A.I interacts with it and could cause a lot issues with enemies getting stuck.

They only need to make 1 firefight map… then just make it editable by forge. I would prefer 2… but idk. I think that your player works as an attraction marker… quite like how the grunts basically run away from you when they die but then start fighting you when they find the nearest leader (elite, brute)

At this time there is no engine that could handle a fully customized map along with the mass quantity of AIs. However I do think starting small simply being able to edit spawning of players, enemies, weapons, and vehicles would be a reasonable place to start. EndFragment

I would very much like this idea.
signed

> It’s 100% IMPOSSIBLE to create. There is too many factors involved to built such a system.

Nothing is impossible, sure it’s unlikely, but it can happen! I’ll sign up!

> > It’s 100% IMPOSSIBLE to create. There is too many factors involved to built such a system.
>
> Nothing is impossible, sure it’s unlikely, but it can happen! I’ll sign up!

No, it cannot be done. The expectation some people have is set way to high.

Able to spawn 6 AIs to do a few simple things, Follow (team color), Go to set destenation, Follow a set line, Kill anyone on (team color), Defend destenation, capture (team color) flag, etc.

> > > It’s 100% IMPOSSIBLE to create. There is too many factors involved to built such a system.
> >
> > Nothing is impossible, sure it’s unlikely, but it can happen! I’ll sign up!
>
> No, it cannot be done. The expectation some people have is set way to high.

This ^

Would I want it? Yes.

Is the request realistic? I don’t think so.

Still…

Signed.

People would just make it so they have a untouchable camping spot.

Alright mmm k.

BadassFlintGT

Alright signed!

And I want this so -Yoinking!- much!

> > > It’s 100% IMPOSSIBLE to create. There is too many factors involved to built such a system.
> >
> > Nothing is impossible, sure it’s unlikely, but it can happen! I’ll sign up!
>
> No, it cannot be done. The expectation some people have is set way to high.

Dude it can happen. I know it can, but it would be difficult to make.