Forging Adventure Maps [Idea]

Howdy Waypointers! I’ve had this idea in my head for a while (and maybe you have too), but I was thinking… wouldn’t it be cool if you could Forge not only other gametypes and maps, but actually create your own Covenant or Promethean battlefield for other Spartans to tackle?

You could select the foes from their class to their weaponry, put spawns in for everything from ordnance to drop pods, to heck, maybe even Scarabs! From Covies to Prometheans, it would be like creating your own Firefight or Spartan Ops mission.

Select an objective for others to try and complete, such as active this, reach here, defend this, or simply fight your way to the end of the map or an extraction LZ.

Select what others spawn with, right down to the ammo count (the ammo count however, wouldn’t exceed what the max ammo count on the weapon would be). Maybe even spawn them in with nothing, to try and melee for their weaponry, or encourage stealth. Who knows!

If we also get the features like weather and terrain altering… we could make our own missions look pretty professional!

So what do you guys think? Yay? Nay? Any ideas for this sort of mode? Please leave all the feedback you can think of!

I love the idea, but it probably won’t happen in Halo 5. =[

> I love the idea, but it probably won’t happen in Halo 5. =[

They did say that Halo 5 was a very big effort, so I wouldn’t put it past them to give the fans some of the things they’ve wanted for ages.