Forgeworld With No Water

I was thinking, if forgeworld had no water i would be completly fine with the map. you can see that if the map had no water it would have big sand dunes like sandbox making it almost a completly new map. I’m very annoyed with drowning in the water and i loved sadbox so forgeworld with no water would be amazing. does anybody else agree?

be nice for different map themes like
grassy (default)
snow (all water frezzes and some cracks and lets you drown looks like avalanche)
desert (almost all or all of the water is gone and it looks like a desert)

they would be something like terrain fx

> be nice for different map themes like
> grassy (default)
> snow (all water frezzes and some cracks and lets you drown looks like avalanche)
> desert (almost all or all of the water is gone and it looks like a desert)
>
> they would be something like terrain fx

this would actually be really cool to have, i dont know if the ice or water going away would work but at least changing the rest of the ground would be awesome, it would be like having 3 forgeworlds in 1

Or they could have Sandbox back as a free DLC like Cold storage?

Give it some time, we don’t know what the new maps hold in store for us, but it’s almost absurd to think there is not a second Forge World on its way.

I’m actaully a really big fan of the watter. It gives alot of good scenery and aesthetics, along with being able to built in some unique locations like over the water, or having parts of your maop in the water.