Forget this ever existed

make some god dang anti vehicle turrets and stop complaining same with rushing but anti infantry instead if this doesn’t work then get you hero out. I would like to hear how any of you think I am wrong

Er, uh, my guy. Few things here.

-anti-vehicle Turrets aren’t going to stop vehicle spam. AV Turrets are meh.

-anti-infantry Turrets are only good with UNSC. Don’t even bother making Turrets with Banished, as they are irrelevant.

-a single hero isn’t going to stop a well played rush, especially a rush performed by leader such as Forge, Cutter, Arby, and a few others.

Im sorry, but you are wrong here. I welcome you to play against me, if you question any of these.

> 2533274869891714;2:
> Er, uh, my guy. Few things here.
>
> -anti-vehicle Turrets aren’t going to stop vehicle spam. AV Turrets are meh.
>
> -anti-infantry Turrets are only good with UNSC. Don’t even bother making Turrets with Banished, as they are irrelevant.
>
> -a single hero isn’t going to stop a well played rush, especially a rush performed by leader such as Forge, Cutter, Arby, and a few others.
>
> Im sorry, but you are wrong here. I welcome you to play against me, if you question any of these.

agreed but currently, the meta is crap since counter units do not help much in any tree. You want to stop a hog rush you have to go hog rush, any cycoples will slow your tech down and it will kill you cause of it as they get upgrades. Turrets are a nice buff to assist but that is all, they are not made to stop heavy rushes just slow minor ones down and back up troops…

> 2535408720103530;1:
> make some god dang anti vehicle turrets and stop complaining same with rushing but anti infantry instead if this doesn’t work then get you hero out. I would like to hear how any of you think I am wrong

Becasue you are wrong :frowning:

First, this doesnt keep them off your expos/minis.
Second, they gain map control.
Third, not being able to fight anywhere but your base is a losing game.
Forth, they reproduce cheaper and faster then you can.
Fifth, they go in and hit your turrets, costing you 300/200 each turret if you wanna rebuild.
Sixth, Meanwhile theyve come back and slaughted your army.
Seventh, they could just hard transition to air since they have the eco, production and map advantage on you.
Eighth, youve managed to counter that but now you have wasted pop of anti air and aa turrets.

Ninths and last but not least, he comes back and slaughters you because he had his fun already playing with you and is getting bored.

Get some hunters in the battle field they are strong

If sergeant Johnson has taught us any thing about vehicles ( I know he was talking about the scarab but it is still a vehicle) “ they are tough but they ain’t invincible”

> 2535408720103530;5:
> Get some hunters in the battle field they are strong

And slower than cold tar. A hog army can run circles around that army and drop bases faster than it can too.

To really beat hogs you need to mass vehicles as well, it’s the only way to beat their speed/damage combination.

> 2535408720103530;6:
> If sergeant Johnson has taught us any thing about vehicles ( I know he was talking about the scarab but it is still a vehicle) “ they are tough but they ain’t invincible”

My friend, there are really good points made here about the vehicle meta, I am open in showing you exactly what it is and you can make four turrets all day if you want and I will show you that making hunters with your turrets will result in a huge loss for you.
<p></p>

I know turrets won’t stop the hog spam but it buys you enough time to build stuff like banshees or hornets and also you have leader power why didn’t anyone mention you can stop hog spam by using them and also if you play as pavium then it is a problem as it will be hard to approach your bases with all the mega turrets and their splash damage and cloaking genrater if your enemy is that stupid

Use mass air it’s no wolverine spam so they will be using more warthogs

Getting to cloaking gens (t3) and mega turrets takes time and resources. Pavium has enhanced eco but hog rush can be at his base in force, in under 5 minutes.

> 2535458189306164;11:
> Getting to cloaking gens (t3) and mega turrets takes time and resources. Pavium has enhanced eco but hog rush can be at his base in force, in under 5 minutes.

Thank you people don’t mention shield generators or cloaking gens or leader powers

> 2535408720103530;12:
> > 2535458189306164;11:
> > Getting to cloaking gens (t3) and mega turrets takes time and resources. Pavium has enhanced eco but hog rush can be at his base in force, in under 5 minutes.
>
> Thank you people don’t mention shield generators or cloaking gens or leader powers

Getting a shield generator by the 5 minute mark will barely help you. Unless you have a bunch of hunters under there it will just fall to the hogs, followed by your base 30 seconds later. If you do have hunters in a shield (a very unlikely scenario), the hog army can then proceed to just take complete map control and expand while denying your own expansions. If you move your snails pace hunters away from your base you will lose it.

As for leader powers, the three most common offenders of the hog rush all have defences against leader powers:

• Forge has heavy metal, plus his Forgehog has a defensive aura that will protect other hogs. - Any good Anders will have Vehicle level 2 by the time they attack with hogs, meaning they’re 20% beefier and have more DPS too. - Isabel can bait your powers will holograms or use heavy metal, she can replace any lost hogs fast as hell, and she has one of the strongest direct damage powers in the game to flatten out whatever army you have at 5 minutes.Frankly, I don’t understand how you’re so hard headed about these issues when (according to your service record) you’re not as experienced as those telling you otherwise. If you would like a personal demonstration just say the word and I would gladly show you. Or hey, maybe you know something that I’m missing. Invite me to a custom game and show me your plan in action.

> 2535408720103530;9:
> I know turrets won’t stop the hog spam but it buys you enough time to build stuff like banshees or hornets and also you have leader power why didn’t anyone mention you can stop hog spam by using them and also if you play as pavium then it is a problem as it will be hard to approach your bases with all the mega turrets and their splash damage and cloaking genrater if your enemy is that stupid

If you built turrets then you can’t really “Fight Back” as you just dumped a ton of supplies and power into defense that all the enemy needs to do is just shift into something else like air while you’re still at T1 with your AV turrets. And if you’re banished then you’re out of luck. Turrets are horrible for the banished, and the hunter is useful but slow and won’t stop the rush. The turrets won’t buy you much time if any as he can keep harassing your base while he starts producing hornets and or other things. Until the next balance patch comes out it’s hog or be hog’d

This hog rush thing never happens to me they are weak to begin with just play as serina,pavium,vordious ,forge, or anyone with a good early game to mid-game and late game

> 2535408720103530;15:
> This hog rush thing never happens to me they are weak to begin with just play as serina,pavium,vordious ,forge, or anyone with a good early game to mid-game and late game

So play one of these four almost broken or outright OP leaders.

Trust me my friend, there is no “easy fix” to a high level Hog Spam. I have several friends that would love to show you that’s the case.

There is actually a way to counter Hog spam with Cutter. Pretty much just go gren Marines and hero, rush them, and expo behind it. ASConviction does this to great effect. It’s not easy to do, but if you damage them enough, you win.

> 2535408720103530;15:
> This hog rush thing never happens to me they are weak to begin with just play as serina,pavium,vordious ,forge, or anyone with a good early game to mid-game and late game

Then let me show you what it’s like when it happens. That way, you’d be better informed to help out with this topic. I just added you on Xbox so we could do a custom later.

There are many offers here to help you understand what the vehicle meta is because clearly you haven’t felt it one bit. I am personally not that good at the meta, but I know I would beat you 100% of the time as you try to counter it, which would prove the effectiveness of the meta and make your post look, well, unnecessary.

> 2533274814970819;13:
> > 2535408720103530;12:
> > > 2535458189306164;11:
> > > Getting to cloaking gens (t3) and mega turrets takes time and resources. Pavium has enhanced eco but hog rush can be at his base in force, in under 5 minutes.
> >
> > Thank you people don’t mention shield generators or cloaking gens or leader powers
>
> Getting a shield generator by the 5 minute mark will barely help you. Unless you have a bunch of hunters under there it will just fall to the hogs, followed by your base 30 seconds later. If you do have hunters in a shield (a very unlikely scenario), the hog army can then proceed to just take complete map control and expand while denying your own expansions. If you move your snails pace hunters away from your base you will lose it.
>
> As for leader powers, the three most common offenders of the hog rush all have defences against leader powers:
> - Forge has heavy metal, plus his Forgehog has a defensive aura that will protect other hogs. - Any good Anders will have Vehicle level 2 by the time they attack with hogs, meaning they’re 20% beefier and have more DPS too. - Isabel can bait your powers will holograms or use heavy metal, she can replace any lost hogs fast as hell, and she has one of the strongest direct damage powers in the game to flatten out whatever army you have at 5 minutes.Frankly, I don’t understand how you’re so hard headed about these issues when (according to your service record) you’re not as experienced as those telling you otherwise. If you would like a personal demonstration just say the word and I would gladly show you. Or hey, maybe you know something that I’m missing. Invite me to a custom game and show me your plan in action.

Isabel Hog Rush FTW!!