forget the unsc controller

now dont get me wrong its got cool design but id much rather them have made a charge and play kit for the forerunner controller so i dont have to put my black or red one on my nice see through controller i mean cmon the forerunners usin double a’s i dont think so

What?

What did I just read?

OOOoook clicks back slowly

> now dont get me wrong its got cool design but id much rather them have made a charge and play kit for the forerunner controller so i dont have to put my black or red one on my nice see through controller i mean cmon the forerunners usin double a’s i dont think so

From what I was able to decipher from this, is that you want the UNSC controller to have a charge and play kit because you don’t want to waste double-A batteries to power your controller. The charge and play kit that you own doesn’t match the controller and that bothers you. Then there was something about forerunners using double-A’s.

Punctuation OP, it really helps.

> <mark>I mean cmon the forerunners usin double a’s, i dont think so</mark>

WHAT?

whats with people and wasting their money on things that LOOK nicer? its like buying a gold encrusted exactoknife, its all shiny and golden except that the blade is EXACTLY THE SAME AS A NORMAL ONE.