Forget sprint. the shields need to be like Halo 3

Remember when you’d get melee’d when your shield was low, and then your remaining shield energy was depleted but you were still alive… can we go back to that again?

Why? That’d be silly

There is no actual difference.

I thought that was only in reach.

yeah meant REACH, battles lasted longer… now ppl rely more on ok a few bullets …wack your done.

That was in Reach, not 3. And no bleed-through (What you’re on about) was one of the most infuriating things in Reach because it made double-pummel stupidly effective.

I just think since the hit-scan is so good, a perfect kill with a BR should take 5 shots to the head, it’s too quick and easy now lads! So yes, can we please make the shields a wee-bit stronger so the TTK is slower?

> 2535436108997217;7:
> I just think since the hit-scan is so good, a perfect kill with a BR should take 5 shots to the head, it’s too quick and easy now lads! So yes, can we please make the shields a wee-bit stronger so the TTK is slower?

Bump

Sorry OP. That was one of the worst parts of Reach and Reach had alot of stupidly implemented things.

I was around when they made this change and disseminated it in a Bungie Weekly Update.

The reasons for the change were solid and made a lot of sense. It’s all to do with player clarity and smoothing out melee range engagements. Basically it comes down to this - you have a slither of shields left and someone bashes you, you should die, not live, otherwise it’s incredibly frustrating.