Forget Everyone Else I Just Want Rtas Vadum

Rtas Vadum is the only character I care about in all of Halo, yeah that means on my list he’s above Chief, Thel, and Buck, sorry. Anyways I was wondering does anyone know what happened to him? Where was he during H5, was he aboard the Shadow of Intent? The Shadow of Intent book that just came out what time does it take place, as in in which games is it between? I’d just like to know.

I would like that Rtas Vadum,Thel Vadam,Ntho Sroam and Uze Taham making one set of playable squads in Halo 6.

> 2533274863544170;1:
> Rtas Vadum is the only character I care about in all of Halo, yeah that means on my list he’s above Chief, Thel, and Buck, sorry. Anyways I was wondering does anyone know what happened to him? Where was he during H5, was he aboard the Shadow of Intent? The Shadow of Intent book that just came out what time does it place, asin in which games is it between? I’d just like to know.

Either read the book and find out,or go to halopedia and read the plot synopsis

I miss him

Well he’s still alive last we checked, maybe he’ll show up in 6, bringing Shadow of Intent to bear against the Created.

> 2533274907200114;5:
> Well he’s still alive last we checked, maybe he’ll show up in 6, bringing Shadow of Intent to bear against the Created.

He’s gonna be bringing the heat for sure.

Yeah, but the people who don’t like him or forgot outnumber us three to one!

> 2535458356653045;7:
> Yeah, but the people who don’t like him or forgot outnumber us three to one!

Then it is an even fight.

> 2533274822119448;8:
> > 2535458356653045;7:
> > Yeah, but the people who don’t like him or forgot outnumber us three to one!
>
>
> Then it is an even fight.

Damn straight.
I was worried no one would finish it.

> 2535458356653045;9:
> > 2533274822119448;8:
> > > 2535458356653045;7:
> > > Yeah, but the people who don’t like him or forgot outnumber us three to one!
> >
> >
> > Then it is an even fight.
>
>
> Damn straight.
> I was worried no one would finish it.

“Brute ships. Staggered line! Shipmaster, they outnumber us, three-to-one!” —Sangheili Major
“Then it is an even fight. All cruisers, fire at will! Burn their mongrel hides!” —Shipmaster Rtas 'Vadum

I hope he’s going to return. He MUST return in Halo 6. But until then I would gladly watch a nice comic about him and Tul 'Juran.

> 2533274863544170;1:
> Rtas Vadum is the only character I care about in all of Halo, yeah that means on my list he’s above Chief, Thel, and Buck, sorry. Anyways I was wondering does anyone know what happened to him? Where was he during H5, was he aboard the Shadow of Intent? The Shadow of Intent book that just came out what time does it take place, as in in which games is it between? I’d just like to know.

he is a could character and i hope they do more book on him as well as games playable even a playable charahter

We all want R’tas. I was kind of sad when I found out he will not be in Guardians. Hopefully he may return in Halo 6.

As much as I love him, I don’t know if I want him back right now. I don’t trust 343i’s current writers to do his character justice.

Me too, I miss Split Jaw ;(

> 2533274920039666;14:
> As much as I love him, I don’t know if I want him back right now. I don’t trust 343i’s current writers to do his character justice.

Agreed, we’ll accept him when 343’s writers get better.

I’d be up for moar Half-Jaw.

> 2533274920039666;14:
> As much as I love him, I don’t know if I want him back right now. I don’t trust 343i’s current writers to do his character justice.

Although sadly this. They’d probably bring him back just to kill him.