Forgers Wanted

Hello Halo Community I am the leader of DarkJusticeIncorporated Gaming Community we have 32 people made up of friends and family members gathered over xbox live

I have always recruited people through talking and getting to know them better and if they were alright they could join which has always ended pretty well cuz we are the unsung most random team and family of online players

so I am going to finally take a chance and recuit people this way

DJIC is looking to expand on our amount of halo players within the group

so we need forgers and players

if you don’t want to join but want to help and support us we could use people on the website building and video editor side

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

Hello! I am recruiting for a gaming community known as DHG! We have been around for over 6 years. We have over 40,000 members and we host tournaments where you can win microsoft points, xbox live gold, money, games, and more. We hacve fun game nights where you we play custom games on maps created by our forge team. We have a website www.dhghq.com by joining dhg not only do you get to participate in our events and tournaments you get discount on our associated companies. Such as discount on controllers. We always need more members ( more members more tournaments). In order to join it takes 5 minutes. You can message me on xbox my gamertag is DHG Tweety . You do not need to change your gamertag to join. But something to note we are more then a community we are a family. ( a very big one I might add :slight_smile: ) So if sounds like something that would interest you let me know
GAMERTAG : DHG Tweety

> 2533274843633599;2:
> Do not post spam.
>
>
>
>
>
> Hello! I am recruiting for a gaming community known as DHG! We have been around for over 6 years. We have over 40,000 members and we host tournaments where you can win microsoft points, xbox live gold, money, games, and more. We hacve fun game nights where you we play custom games on maps created by our forge team. We have a website www.dhghq.com by joining dhg not only do you get to participate in our events and tournaments you get discount on our associated companies. Such as discount on controllers. We always need more members ( more members more tournaments). In order to join it takes 5 minutes. You can message me on xbox my gamertag is DHG Tweety . You do not need to change your gamertag to join. But something to note we are more then a community we are a family. ( a very big one I might add :slight_smile: ) So if sounds like something that would interest you let me know
> GAMERTAG : DHG Tweety
>

sorry for very late reply I wasn’t spamming not to mention this isn’t spamming. Spamming would be copying the same post and reposting it if u read it clearly u would I’m recruiting forgers to help out while the guy u posted is recruiting for his group as a hole

> 2533274802109455;3:
> > 2533274843633599;2:
> > Do not post spam.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Hello! I am recruiting for a gaming community known as DHG! We have been around for over 6 years. We have over 40,000 members and we host tournaments where you can win microsoft points, xbox live gold, money, games, and more. We hacve fun game nights where you we play custom games on maps created by our forge team. We have a website www.dhghq.com by joining dhg not only do you get to participate in our events and tournaments you get discount on our associated companies. Such as discount on controllers. We always need more members ( more members more tournaments). In order to join it takes 5 minutes. You can message me on xbox my gamertag is DHG Tweety . You do not need to change your gamertag to join. But something to note we are more then a community we are a family. ( a very big one I might add :slight_smile: ) So if sounds like something that would interest you let me know
> > GAMERTAG : DHG Tweety
> >

>
>
> sorry for very late reply I wasn’t spamming not to mention this isn’t spamming. Spamming would be copying the same post and reposting it if u read it clearly u would I’m recruiting forgers to help out while the guy u posted is recruiting for his group as a hole

That comment was not aimed at you, but the person who replied to your post.

Contacted you on XBL

> 2533275025593668;4:
> > 2533274802109455;3:
> > > 2533274843633599;2:
> > > Do not post spam.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Hello! I am recruiting for a gaming community known as DHG! We have been around for over 6 years. We have over 40,000 members and we host tournaments where you can win microsoft points, xbox live gold, money, games, and more. We hacve fun game nights where you we play custom games on maps created by our forge team. We have a website www.dhghq.com by joining dhg not only do you get to participate in our events and tournaments you get discount on our associated companies. Such as discount on controllers. We always need more members ( more members more tournaments). In order to join it takes 5 minutes. You can message me on xbox my gamertag is DHG Tweety . You do not need to change your gamertag to join. But something to note we are more then a community we are a family. ( a very big one I might add :slight_smile: ) So if sounds like something that would interest you let me know
> > > GAMERTAG : DHG Tweety
> > >

> >
> >
> > sorry for very late reply I wasn’t spamming not to mention this isn’t spamming. Spamming would be copying the same post and reposting it if u read it clearly u would I’m recruiting forgers to help out while the guy u posted is recruiting for his group as a hole
>
>
> That comment was not aimed at you, but the person who replied to your post.

sorry its hard do this on a phone