Forgers map pack

So here’s an idea for a new map pack that i’d like to see. The concept is, obviously, a map pack containing forge type maps exclusively. Maps that are open wordls, much like forgeworld. In this pack, you could also release versions of the maps already forged so that players could hop right in without having to find player-made versions.

In terms of the maps, I’d like to see:

1:A desert style forge world consisting of a lot of open yet hilly sand areas to give it the feeling of a desert; much like a blank Sandtrap, but with more area. As for items, there should be the typical items from regulare forge world remastered to a desert theme. Also add, in the natural section, sand dunes of different sizes. Also, you should make the default vehichle colors desert themed.

2:A space style forge world placed either on a moon or a derilect ship. For items, just give the typical forge world items with a more UNSC feel. Include though, gravity fields so that we can control the gravity in areas. And, because I know someone’s curious, the soft death barriers could act as areas without air.

3:An oceanic stlye forge world with is esentially an entirely underwater forge world placed at the bottom of a sea; possibly in a derilect lab. It could even just be a blank sea-floor, and have, in the structure section, dome buildings and tubes to act as hallways in between them. Include the same gravity fields suggested in the space world map to represent the low weight feeling while underwater.

4:An urban Forge world with a large dropoff as the boundries. The sections could be devided into: an entirely intact and flat section, a semi-destroyed flat section, and a destroyed section with lots of craters and debris piles. There could even be multiples of all three areas so that they could be connected by bridges.

All of these areas could have multiple sections so to allow for multiple styles of maps to be created in each one.

I personally can’t think of a player who wouldn’t buy it unless they couldn’t afford it. Forgers would buy it as a new area to create and players would buy it for new areas to kill each other.

The end.

I think it would be a miracle if we got even one Forge DLC, much less 4.

One word. PLEASE!!!

Pure genius sir.

> One word. PLEASE!!!
>
> Pure genius sir.

Thanks .I apreciate your enthusiasm.

We could petition 343 to do it, but I don’t know. It seems pretty extreme to do it to 343i this early into the games developement, but that doesn’t mean I’m not all for it. I would sign it.

I sign.

> We could petition 343 to do it, but I don’t know. It seems pretty extreme to do it to 343i this early into the games developement, but that doesn’t mean I’m not all for it. I would sign it.

I likes the way you think. Now if only this site would run quicker so we could.