Forgemap - SpaceStation III

Space Station III is a remake of my previous versions. It’s a MASSIVE remake, as only a couple rooms went untouched. Entire staircases were removed/added, asthetics improved throughout the map and gameplay worked on dramatically. I’ve been testing this map (and previous versions) for awhile now, always trying to make the gameplay smoother. If you’ve downloaded previous versions, then this one will impress you. And if you’re new to the Space Station, then hopefully you’ll like what you see!
The original has over 85000 downloads, and the first (of many) guy that stole it from me and renamed it Death Star, has over 90000! This map is well known over the Forge Community, so that’s why I gave it another “rebuild”, in a continuing effort to make it play better. If you play it (or do a walk-through), comment, and let me know what you think! Thanks

Render Vid walk-through

Pics
Map Download

Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle station! :stuck_out_tongue: Sorry–couldn’t help myself. It looks very cool!

> Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle station! :stuck_out_tongue: Sorry–couldn’t help myself. It looks very cool!

lol, maybe operational but no firepower! Glad you liked it, thanks for taking the time to comment!