Forgehog vs. Scarab

just had a forgehog go toe-to-toe with a scarab. Don’t worry guys. The scarab eventually won. Then was cleaned up by the rest of his army.

This meta is trash.

The Forgehog is really getting to me now, I don’t think I’m going to play until the next update (When they hopefully fix it). I can’t believe they haven’t done anything yet tbh!

> 2533274819149612;2:
> The Forgehog is really getting to me now, I don’t think I’m going to play until the next update (When they hopefully fix it). I can’t believe they haven’t done anything yet tbh!

I honestly love this game. It’s awesome. But the forgehog is ruining it. Going to play football manager till this is fixed. :cry::cry::cry:

The good thing with decimus is his vortex, i use it before the player is able to use his hog’s anvil round and then I ram him with 4 or 5 choppers… the hog dies and that player is literally garbage without it, by the time he makes another I hunters/banshees/engineers. It’s literally a last resort to win for some people.

Worst part about it is that the patch doesn’t tone down the damage just how bad it is to groups so don’t worry he should still be as strong after the patch

> 2533274840109488;5:
> Worst part about it is that the patch doesn’t tone down the damage just how bad it is to groups so don’t worry he should still be as strong after the patch

it wont hit air anymore too. Although i do agree its still going to be pretty strong.

> 2535422802208233;6:
> > 2533274840109488;5:
> > Worst part about it is that the patch doesn’t tone down the damage just how bad it is to groups so don’t worry he should still be as strong after the patch
>
> it wont hit air anymore too. Although i do agree its still going to be pretty strong.

I’d honestly rather them tone down the damage then deal with the splash effect. Played a game yesterday where a forge pushed straight to my base while I had my troops separated and single handedly prevented map control. Forgehog is too fast to do that much damage and be able to get away to rinse and repeat

> 2533274809432447;1:
> just had a forgehog go toe-to-toe with a scarab. Don’t worry guys. The scarab eventually won. Then was cleaned up by the rest of his army.
>
> This meta is trash.

That’s sounds interesting

> 2535422802208233;6:
> > 2533274840109488;5:
> > Worst part about it is that the patch doesn’t tone down the damage just how bad it is to groups so don’t worry he should still be as strong after the patch
>
> it wont hit air anymore too. Although i do agree its still going to be pretty strong.

It’s going to wipe out Heroes in 1v1, so I think going Hero opener against Forge is going to be really dangerous…

> 2533274821521504;9:
> > 2535422802208233;6:
> > > 2533274840109488;5:
> > > Worst part about it is that the patch doesn’t tone down the damage just how bad it is to groups so don’t worry he should still be as strong after the patch
> >
> > it wont hit air anymore too. Although i do agree its still going to be pretty strong.
>
> It’s going to wipe out Heroes in 1v1, so I think going Hero opener against Forge is going to be really dangerous…

Unless that hero is bringing the winter wonderland.

Shipmaster is still able to counter forgehog tbh, and decimus also. Theres only a handful of players that are good with forgehog

LuL counter with Serina.
Freeze errythang.
GG

> 2717573882290912;10:
> > 2533274821521504;9:
> > > 2535422802208233;6:
> > > > 2533274840109488;5:
> > > > Worst part about it is that the patch doesn’t tone down the damage just how bad it is to groups so don’t worry he should still be as strong after the patch
> > >
> > > it wont hit air anymore too. Although i do agree its still going to be pretty strong.
> >
> > It’s going to wipe out Heroes in 1v1, so I think going Hero opener against Forge is going to be really dangerous…
>
> Unless that hero is bringing the winter wonderland.

I don’t see how? Anvil Round depletes shielding of any hero AFAIK. So no other hero can 1v1 Forgehog.

Only times I’ve lost my Forgehog against the fridge have been when I miss or waste AR and they have the fridge + units.

Only hero I’ve seen beat/hold off Forge was Johnson after he scurried into a bunker.

> 2535422802208233;6:
> > 2533274840109488;5:
>

But without the splash, it wont nuke an infantry blob now right? If they use the AR on marines, it will crush the marine it hits, but the rest should still be in the fight to mob the hog right? I mean, I get the hit and run aspect, but it seems like a Spartan stun plus some nade marines could now stand a chance right?