Forgeable Firefight: The Halo Fan Dream

Admit it, we all want this to be a thing. maybe up to 10-12 players. create cool maps and fight AI. maybe even make a Holdout game mode where 12 Spartans and 2 dozen marines fend off covies/forerunners. 1 life. holding out on a base and as the enemies get stronger and more n more die you have to fall back as your numbers dwindle until you are at a choke point holding out for the timer to run out. Who wouldn’t want to make cool game modes with PvE custom made forged maps and game type/game modes?

Oh god. Yes.

sound good, it will be an intense fun match

> 2535435697110391;2:
> Oh god. Yes.

kinda like Halo ODST when you were holding off the enemy by first blowing up the bridge to stall them, fall back to the out side of the ONI base to stall them a bit longer and than fell back inside and than they busted threw the doors and you had to hold them off, than they tried to sneak around back to get you and than after that you took the elevator ride to the top but the drones came after you so you had to shoot them while going up and than on the roof you had to clear them off. that was a great mission. to make something like that and call it Holdout would be sick. have a Fortress, kinda like starship troopers and the covies assault you and you fight them off with turrets but eventually they start hoping over the walls and you have to fall back inside the perimeter, the hunters bust down the gate and now you have to fall inside the bunker. you hold out ans long as you can and than you have to fall back through the tunnel where a pelican is going to pick you up but you and your remaining spartan and marines have to hold out til they arrive. God that would be so awesome to script into a firefight that you can forge.

> 2533274860361266;3:
> sound good, it will be an intense fun match

I wonder what other intense forge firefight games people would make. maybe an offensive? it would also be a great way to test out all the variant weapons and vehicles too.

> 2533274800212919;5:
> > 2533274860361266;3:
> > sound good, it will be an intense fun match
>
>
> I wonder what other intense forge firefight games people would make. maybe an offensive? it would also be a great way to test out all the variant weapons and vehicles too.

Haha you are dreaming to big. I hope they have firefight forge like you said it would be one of the greatest things ever. Definitely make halo 5 more memorable.

Dayuum! That does sound like a dream especially if they added forge world from reach. I dont think id ever play another game mode again. Now that would be revolutionary and really push the game forward. Has any other game done this??

> 2533274826169012;7:
> Dayuum! That does sound like a dream especially if they added forge world from reach. I dont think id ever play another game mode again. Now that would be revolutionary and really push the game forward. Has any other game done this??

alot of games. Like Age of Empires and other RTS games. but Halo, back in the day, use to. Halo Custom Edition and Halo 2 Vista had modded AI battles. In fact Halo 2 vista is where the original forging came from. Halo 3 was first to have it on console. they got rid of modded ai fights but someone figured out a way. Gamecheat13 makes lots of videos of halo ce, halo 2, halo 3, halo reach, halo 4 and people love this. he takes requests sometimes too. It would make this game have huge replay value. especially if they allow offline mode. and i hear you, if i finished all my unlock in warzone i dont think i would play anything else besides custom games and this. i like fighting AI too because they aren’t -Yoinks- like some teammates are. you dont have to deal with other people if you dont want to. you and some friendly AI verses some enemy AI, idk how anyone would not want that as a relaxer. FF was amazing and FFF would be even better. I remember back in Halo 2 saying how cool it would be for console to have this. Back in Halo 3 we thought bungie had confirmed it. but that didnt happen but in halo odst they finally brought firefight after hearing the fans demand, it was a huge success. Halo reach we though we were gonna finally get FFF with all the teaser trailer hint for reach with showing both firefight and forge trailers side by side. we want it so bad its just teasing us so badly. it’s truly what i hear from a lot of halo fans really really want. i mean a full level builder would be a nice addition but to just have forge and firefight mixed would be perfect enough.

> 2533274800212919;8:
> > 2533274826169012;7:
> > Dayuum! That does sound like a dream especially if they added forge world from reach. I dont think id ever play another game mode again. Now that would be revolutionary and really push the game forward. Has any other game done this??
>
>
> alot of games. Like Age of Empires and other RTS games. but Halo, back in the day, use to. Halo Custom Edition and Halo 2 Vista had modded AI battles. In fact Halo 2 vista is where the original forging came from. Halo 3 was first to have it on console. they got rid of modded ai fights but someone figured out a way. Gamecheat13 makes lots of videos of halo ce, halo 2, halo 3, halo reach, halo 4 and people love this. he takes requests sometimes too. It would make this game have huge replay value. especially if they allow offline mode. and i hear you, if i finished all my unlock in warzone i dont think i would play anything else besides custom games and this. i like fighting AI too because they aren’t -Yoinks- like some teammates are. you dont have to deal with other people if you dont want to. you and some friendly AI verses some enemy AI, idk how anyone would not want that as a relaxer. FF was amazing and FFF would be even better. I remember back in Halo 2 saying how cool it would be for console to have this. Back in Halo 3 we thought bungie had confirmed it. but that didnt happen but in halo odst they finally brought firefight after hearing the fans demand, it was a huge success. Halo reach we though we were gonna finally get FFF with all the teaser trailer hint for reach with showing both firefight and forge trailers side by side. we want it so bad its just teasing us so badly. it’s truly what i hear from a lot of halo fans really really want. i mean a full level builder would be a nice addition but to just have forge and firefight mixed would be perfect enough.

Oh so thats how they did those ai battles. I remember seeing those from halo 3(im not computer junkie obviously). But yeah you makin some really good points i just hope we can see it sometime in the future. Especially with all the lovely content thats being added to h5. It would be such shame not to take the game even further. I’ll wait.

I’ve been saying this for a while. Forgable AI in general along with a good file browser would prolong H5’s lifespan by quite a bit. Forgers would make their own missions (maybe even campaigns) and the top-rated ones would be downloaded and played by many.

The possibilities could be endless! Image being able to create warzone and/or firefight maps on a large scale? ! Adding some custom built maps into the rotation.

This would be cool, but everyone needs to set their expectations that this won’t happen. Then when it doesn’t you won’t be disappointed. If it does include the feature you will be pleasantly surprised.

> 2533274825044752;10:
> I’ve been saying this for a while. Forgable AI in general along with a good file browser would prolong H5’s lifespan by quite a bit. Forgers would make their own missions (maybe even campaigns) and the top-rated ones would be downloaded and played by many.

ya i have been saying this back since halo 2. i want a console map builder ai battle arena. having forgeable firefight would be close enough to be like an everlasting gobstopper. i think if i did everything i wanted in WZ and Arena and thats after all DLC dropped, than i would be playing FFF non-stop only. maybe some custom games in between, but this would be super satisfying.