Forgeable Firefight Maps In Halo 4???

If 343 allowed us to forge/create our own firefight maps, would you think it would a good idea or not?

yes i think that would be a great idea, and if you could actually place where each unit spawns and if you could verse waves of flood.

Well they said that they COULDN’T for reach, and since halo 4 will have similar engines than the previous halo ones then I don’t think that it can be possible

Good idea, but it can’t work. Why? Simple, the A.I will only work with maps they’re programmed for. They can’t adapt to maps that are changed around, therefore it won’t work(Unless 343 has REALLY good programmers).

halo 4 shouldnt follow with the same engine as reach they should use there own or try and make halo 3s engine better.

> halo 4 shouldnt follow with the same engine as reach they should use there own or try and make halo 3s engine better.

…I have two things to say:

1. When making an engine, you NEVER start from scratch(unless it’s the first engine that a company makes)

2.Why use Halo 3’s engine? Reach’s engine is FAR more advanced.

I love the idea and if they put it in the game I would use it all the time! That said, it is apparently not possible in the Halo engine. If they could make some changes then allowed it then I would be over the move. I would personally like to see something done similar to the Fox Engine, that seems to handle this kind of thing brilliantly.

I would imagine it would be on their features list, yes.

It could be rather interesting. Hunter spawn points, etc…

I actually had this idea the first time I played Firefight :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe (just maybe), Halo 4’s AI is built to handle a wide range of stunts, including its own bot-pathing. I’m not sure how Halo’s AI will work in this new trilogy, but it would be awesome if they were a little more independent. Forge and Firefight were made for each other.