Forge....

um…what would happen if they wouldn’t include forge in halo 4 “oh sorry. we ran out of time. oh well.”

would you still buy the game? what effect would this have on Halo?

If Forge was removed, I’d probably play it for about 5 days, then move on to something else.

Forge has been confirmed.

People would be rather mad since they already confirmed Forge’s existance in Halo 4 a couple of months ago. :confused:

> If Forge was removed, I’d probably play it for about 5 days, then move on to something else.

^This

I’d be happy if it came over from reach unaltered to tell you the truth.

what if 343 said they were making master chief a potato with wings?

My point is theres no point of playing the what if game, especially when forge has been confirmed.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

They decided to remove forge due to it not being in Call of Duty.

> Forge has been confirmed.

Yes ^

And to the OP: The day they remove forge, a giant flying caribou with the head of a lion will descend from the clouds and trample everyone to death :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t care if the game didn’t have forge, it would still be a great game!

> > If Forge was removed, I’d probably play it for about 5 days, then move on to something else.
>
> ^This
>
> I’d be happy if it came over from reach unaltered to tell you the truth.

I my self could deal with reach’s forge in HALO 4 but i could hardly ever finnish maps cause i would run out of either resorses or memory in foge. so my maps could not be made how they should be and its quite irritating. so i am hopeing that they up the mem and peices count. i do appoligise for going off topic some. we know forge is green for halo 4 but iff they removed it i would still play but when i got bored of mp i would go to a nother game insted of messing with forge.

I would probably go on a genocidal campaign against cats in revenge.

> um…what would happen if they wouldn’t include forge in halo 4 “oh sorry. we ran out of time. oh well.”
>
> would you still buy the game? what effect would this have on Halo?

read news, forge was confirmed.

> um…what would happen if they wouldn’t include forge in halo 4 “oh sorry. we ran out of time. oh well.”
>
> would you still buy the game? what effect would this have on Halo?

If that was their quote, mine would be: “sorry I ran out of interest, oh well, no sale, no money for 343”.

Halo is not a gsme w/out forge

> Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.
>
> *Original post, click at your own discretion.
> They decided to remove forge due to it not being in Call of Duty.

What?

If I follow your logic, they should remove MJOLNIR, Assassinations, Plasma weapons and Armour abilities.

> > Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.
> >
> > *Original post, click at your own discretion.
> > They decided to remove forge due to it not being in Call of Duty.
>
> What?
>
> If I follow your logic, they should remove MJOLNIR, Assassinations, Plasma weapons and Armour abilities.

Mac, can I call you Mac? We’ve talked about this…

Dun’be feedin’ dem trollz, just moooooooooooovvvvvvvve along, nothin’ to see Hur-Dur.

Also, yes I would buy Halo 4 even if it didn’t have Forge.

Forge is confirmed to be in halo 4

Well if forge was not to be in halo 4 even though they confirmed it, I would not even bother getting halo 4 then. Halo is a game that stands out from the rest mainly because of forge, but this is my own opinion and may differ from others.