Forge

I absolutely love it so far (minus the difficult to learn controls) but everytime I go to Build a map I end up getting screwed by some sort of lag.
When I go to select objects to delete, it won’t register the deletion for a good 20 seconds to almost a full 2 minutes. And during that time I can’t delete, select, unselect, or even go into spartan mode until it “reconnects” me.

Then there’s the 2-3 crashes I’ve had while adding terrain or editing the fog effects.

Overall it’s defintely something that I hoped for, but the crashes and lag that I am experiencing is making it near unplayable.

I personally think Forge is TOO big now. All the new options make it pretty intimidating to to a casual Forge guy like myself. I was looking forward to using it now I just think I will download others maps.

my main issue is, it seems very hard to find the pieces you want to use
i cant find anything similar to the old 2x2 ramps/ 2x4 blocks ;(

> 2783251376874448;2:
> I personally think Forge is TOO big now. All the new options make it pretty intimidating to to a casual Forge guy like myself. I was looking forward to using it now I just think I will download others maps.

It takes some getting used to most definitely.

I think the traditional forge controls would be a helpful addition to halo 5. Also I don’t like the fact one has to hold down the button to delete which can make deleting objects rather tiresome.