forge world of halo 4

I have heard bits and peices of things about forge, but I dont quite have the whole picture… What is considered the “forge world” of halo 4? there are multiple ones this time correct? Do any of them deal with different settings such as winter, or perhaps on another planet (covenant world or something) are Promethean weapons available to be placed on maps, is the mantis able to be places on all maps. Just basic info, please share.

I would assume each map would have all vehicles available to spawn. As far as what the maps are I don’t know.

I’d like to see a forge world map that has a variety of environments, one part of the map snow, another part volcano/dessert, with a grass fields, and so on, and maybe a surprise hole that leads underground to WATERWORKS.

> I’d like to see a forge world map that has a variety of environments, one part of the map snow, another part volcano/dessert, with a grass fields, and so on, and maybe a surprise hole that leads underground to <mark>WATERWORKS</mark>.

The entire concept of this post is just absolutely beautiful. That would definitely be a PROPER successor to Reach’s forge world. But unfortunately, I don’t think another one is returning. I heard there’s going to be 3 different environments with different schemes and whatnot, but I doubt they’ll each be that big :confused:

> What is considered the “forge world” of halo 4? there are multiple ones this time correct? Do any of them deal with different settings such as winter, or perhaps on another planet (covenant world or something) are Promethean weapons available to be placed on maps, is the mantis able to be places on all maps. Just basic info, please share.

There are believed to be three forge world maps. Likely to be large- but not as huge as Forge World itself.
They will all have unique environment settings that will set them apart- and likely different themes (UNSC, Forerunner, Covenant) too- but for now this is considered rumour.
Promethean weapons will be available in Forge like all other weaponry in Mulitplayer.
The Mantis will be available in Forge as well since it’s been announced as a multiplayer vehicle.

Do you guys think there will be some pre-made maps, using the forge maps in the wargames playlists?

> Do you guys think there will be some pre-made maps, using the forge maps in the wargames playlists?

It’s been confirmed that there wouldn’t be any Forged maps in matchmaking at launch. I do hope that some will put into the game later on though.