Forge World Hints in the Recent Community Update?

Anyone else think that the concept art at the top of the teaser looks like the shore from Forge World?

In the latest community update, “Hints and Heroes” we get concept art that, in my opinion, resembles the shore of the Forge World.

Here is the image address: https://content.halocdn.com/media/Default/BlogPost/community-update/dont-decode-this-halo-5-teaser-a5e699ab1ce042d9aa1bc305cd7240fd.jpg

The image name says “dont decode this Halo 5 teaser.” Interesting? Don’t you think?

The update title says “Hints,” so there may be many secrets in the update.

I am super excited for the Forge additions like the golf club. I’ll have to update my maps. Speaking of, head to one of my other forum posts to read about some of my content.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/92b5c5cfee994e7299608301a6b2eb11/topics/john-a222-thanks-343-343-look-forge-creations/8e32ee31-ace7-4555-acde-824e5162e3b5/posts

Lazy Link

> 2533274883462830;1:
> Anyone else think that the concept art at the top of the teaser looks like the shore from Forge World?
>
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/hints-and-heroes
>
> Also, take a look at the file name.

Indeed, it looks like the shore from Forge World.
Are you referring to the file name of the concept art?, The one that says “don´t decode”?

That is most definitely Forge World.

The thread title should say something like “Forge World in latest community update?”.

> 2533274922466569;3:
> > 2533274883462830;1:
> > Anyone else think that the concept art at the top of the teaser looks like the shore from Forge World?
> >
> > https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/hints-and-heroes
> >
> > Also, take a look at the file name.
>
>
> Indeed, it looks like the shore from Forge World.
> Are you referring to the file name of the concept art?, The one that says “don´t decode”?

Yes, the concept art name says “dont decode this Halo 5 teaser”

Reverse psychology, 343? Well played.

> 2533274883462830;6:
> > 2533274922466569;3:
> > > 2533274883462830;1:
> > > Anyone else think that the concept art at the top of the teaser looks like the shore from Forge World?
> > >
> > > https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/hints-and-heroes
> > >
> > > Also, take a look at the file name.
> >
> >
> > Indeed, it looks like the shore from Forge World.
> > Are you referring to the file name of the concept art?, The one that says “don´t decode”?
>
>
> Yes, the concept art name says “dont decode this Halo 5 teaser”
>
> Reverse psychology, 343? Well played.

Of course we will decode it. Come on 343, lol.

Looks exactly like the small island in the distance on Apex 7.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it is actually concept art for ‘Halo the Fall of Reach’ Part II and that is Cote De Azure :stuck_out_tongue: So don’t get your hopes up, the armour looks clunky enough to be MK IV…

Plus, didn’t Forge World have a max budget of 10,000?

10,000 words…10,000 dollars?

> 2533274797413165;8:
> Looks exactly like the small island in the distance on Apex 7.

The file name makes reference of the image as halo 5 teaser.

> 2533274922466569;11:
> > 2533274797413165;8:
> > Looks exactly like the small island in the distance on Apex 7.
>
>
> The file name makes reference of the image as halo 5 teaser.

Oh I thought he was talking about the forge image. IDK about that.

I dont ever recall Reach’s forge world to have palm trees on the island? might be just my terrible memory but if it is forge world then i cant wait to do base build battles with my friends! What happened was i use to have a list of all the names of places which would show up under the radar like ‘island’ ‘cave’ ‘outcove’ etc and 5(or how many places there would) of us would pick a place each and would then get an 1hour or so to design a base upon these places and then have a massive battle like it was so fun back in the days of reach

I would love for nothing more than this to be true, and I thought they were hinting at forge world too, but I think we’re best not to get our hopes up about anything and just decide if we like what we’re given when it arrives. A lot of people suspected we might be getting a Falcon in MoR but it turned out to be a reskin of a vehicle we already have, that never featured in reach, belonging to a faction that didn’t exist as a known contemporaneous entity, covered by an ONI symbol that had nothing whatsoever to do with it. So yeah, it looks like a hint at forge world, but I’d genuinely not be surprised if it turned out to be a blue AR skin with a palm tree on it

> 2535412269245450;13:
> I dont ever recall Reach’s forge world to have palm trees on the island? might be just my terrible memory but if it is forge world then i cant wait to do base build battles with my friends! What happened was i use to have a list of all the names of places which would show up under the radar like ‘island’ ‘cave’ ‘outcove’ etc and 5(or how many places there would) of us would pick a place each and would then get an 1hour or so to design a base upon these places and then have a massive battle like it was so fun back in the days of reach

Guys, we aren’t talking about the one with the palm tree. Use the address in the original post. It is the artwork at the top of the update.

> 2535470079390914;14:
> I would love for nothing more than this to be true, and I thought they were hinting at forge world too, but I think we’re best not to get our hopes up about anything and just decide if we like what we’re given when it arrives. A lot of people suspected we might be getting a Falcon in MoR but it turned out to be a reskin of a vehicle we already have, that never featured in reach, belonging to a faction that didn’t exist as a known contemporaneous entity, covered by an ONI symbol that had nothing whatsoever to do with it. So yeah, it looks like a hint at forge world, but I’d genuinely not be surprised if it turned out to be a blue AR skin with a palm tree on it

Everyone was misled in my opinion. We had every reason to believe it was a Falcon.

Just to clarify, I am not talking about the palm tree picture. Use the address in the original post.

> 2533274812299470;9:
> I wouldn’t be surprised if it is actually concept art for ‘Halo the Fall of Reach’ Part II and that is Cote De Azure :stuck_out_tongue: So don’t get your hopes up, the armour looks clunky enough to be MK IV…

The image name specifically says “dont decode this Halo 5 teaser.”

I thought I was the only one who saw that thankfully I was wrong however what I thought was really interesting though was the golf club

So are we getting Forge World on H5?

> 2533274899699688;19:
> So are we getting Forge World on H5?

Not sure. I heard rumors that Forge World would return but I don’t remember the source. So for right now, this is speculation. However, the image bears a strong resemblance.