FORGE works offline!

In case you haven’t heard yet

So gamecheat 13 has managed to get Halo 5’s forge to work offline? Why didn’t 343 do this?

> 2533274968894951;1:
> In case you haven’t heard yet
>
> So gamecheat 13 has managed to get Halo 5’s forge to work offline? Why didn’t 343 do this?

Works offline for Halo 5 Forge PC** A very important point you left out

So where do the maps go if not to the cloud? Sorry, didn’t watch. Tell me anyway.

> 2535449076192416;3:
> So where do the maps go if not to the cloud? Sorry, didn’t watch. Tell me anyway.

On your computer?

> 2535468425990603;2:
> > 2533274968894951;1:
> > In case you haven’t heard yet
> >
> > So gamecheat 13 has managed to get Halo 5’s forge to work offline? Why didn’t 343 do this?
>
>
> Works offline for Halo 5 Forge PC** A very important point you left out

Not really. Halo 5 is poorly optimised on pc. It makes no difference, in fact I would say it further proves that forge has no reason to be online only. It’s just another oneof 343s lies.

> 2533274937225352;5:
> > 2535468425990603;2:
> > > 2533274968894951;1:
> > > In case you haven’t heard yet
> > >
> > > So gamecheat 13 has managed to get Halo 5’s forge to work offline? Why didn’t 343 do this?
> >
> >
> > Works offline for Halo 5 Forge PC** A very important point you left out
>
>
> Not really. Halo 5 is poorly optimised on pc. It makes no difference, in fact I would say it further proves that forge has no reason to be online only. It’s just another oneof 343s lies.

No i mean the title. I came here thinking after reading the title that forge could be offline on the xbox one. Watched the vid and it was abt forge PC being offline #clickbaited

> 2533274937225352;5:
> > 2535468425990603;2:
> > > 2533274968894951;1:
> > > In case you haven’t heard yet
> > >
> > > So gamecheat 13 has managed to get Halo 5’s forge to work offline? Why didn’t 343 do this?
> >
> >
> > Works offline for Halo 5 Forge PC** A very important point you left out
>
>
> Not really. Halo 5 is poorly optimised on pc. It makes no difference, in fact I would say it further proves that forge has no reason to be online only. It’s just another oneof 343s lies.

Exactly. There’s no reason why Forge can’t be used offline both on Xbox and on PC.

Tom French says that he would love to implement it but the biggest worry is that people will upload cheats to it offline and bring them online through Forge. They said, much like AI, it was something they wanted to do but don’t have the time to implement a solution to their concern so they can make it offline.

> 2533274954911187;8:
> Tom French says that he would love to implement it but the biggest worry is that people will upload cheats to it offline and bring them online through Forge. They said, much like AI, it was something they wanted to do but don’t have the time to implement a solution to their concern so they can make it offline.

If so then thats a good reason especially with the current case of modded controllers where i hope they might be doing something about it

Forge offline is some thing I really need. I don’t know if I forged some thing if it would even be used so while I have internet I can find some thing else to do but when I don’t have internet I have free time with little to do and that’s when I typically would do a lot of forging. Which is why it feels pointless cause I once put a lot of work into a map and thought but never got to play it or test it.

> 2535468425990603;9:
> > 2533274954911187;8:
> > Tom French says that he would love to implement it but the biggest worry is that people will upload cheats to it offline and bring them online through Forge. They said, much like AI, it was something they wanted to do but don’t have the time to implement a solution to their concern so they can make it offline.
>
>
> If so then thats a good reason especially with the current case of modded controllers where i hope they might be doing something about it

You really can’t do much about modded controllers.

> 2533274954911187;8:
> Tom French says that he would love to implement it but the biggest worry is that people will upload cheats to it offline and bring them online through Forge. They said, much like AI, it was something they wanted to do but don’t have the time to implement a solution to their concern so they can make it offline.

So treat everyone like criminals and remove features because they were too lazy to ban cheater’s? Is this for real their excuse? This is just sad