.Tanks
.Cars || ODST ones you see on the campaign
.New Big Ships || Rofl
.Banshee
.Hornet
.Falcon
.Vulture || From Halo Wars
.Scarab

|| The reason why i want huge vehicles in forge it will be fun driving around in them, come on. You Can pick up warthogs and deliver them to team mates. frigate. i will be cool to walk around picking up spartans and flying quiet fast. same for covenant cruisers. Inclue Fly bys lol good for machinimas as well. phantom. come on you have admit they are very fun indeed.

WHO AGREES: ???

please 343 industries, if you read this please do this. make people happy aswell. make maps in space like one big open space one and build halo rings and??? okay bit to much. well like planets in the background but you CANT go to them just for Showcase to make players feel like there in halo. one open space map you can forge friagtes and covies cruiser lol. and buld space station. and make a forge world map 5 times bigger to fit pelicans and friagtes.

Thanks for reading

dude, a covy cruiser or a frigate…thats like half the size of forge world. cant be done and isnt very fun

now the pelicans and spirits and phantoms and elephants? yea add those please :smiley:

Actually, its WAY bigger than the current forge world. Even if they managed to fit on in the map, it will have nowhere to go.

Well the reason the elephent was awsome was because you could place other objects on it and they would move with it. If the elephent returns it MUST have this feature and be indistructable again.

AND YOU FORGOT THE CHOPPER! THIS CANNOT BE GONE FOR ANOTHER GAME! I NEEDS IT GODDAMMIT!

I’ve wanted to drive the Scarab since Halo 2.