Forge - Will you be able to make a co-op mode?

Since, for some reason, 343 abandoned the concept of a good co-op mode. Can we create our own? Could we, say, create/ pick our own maps, fill it with AI and create an objective? Or are we limited to just the basic modes i.e. Slayer, BTB etc.?

No AI yet, but they could update forge with it later on

No ai? wow 343 is screwing everything up

> 2533274792195095;1:
> Since, for some reason, 343 abandoned the concept of a good co-op mode. Can we create our own? Could we, say, create/ pick our own maps, fill it with AI and create an objective? Or are we limited to just the basic modes i.e. Slayer, BTB etc.?

that would be so sweet!!! forge your own WARZONE! 343I hire this guy lol.

in reality, i do not think you will be able to do that,at the reason you would only be able to play them in custom games and custom games only support 16 players. but we shall see.

> 2535459928060461;4:
> > 2533274792195095;1:
> > Since, for some reason, 343 abandoned the concept of a good co-op mode. Can we create our own? Could we, say, create/ pick our own maps, fill it with AI and create an objective? Or are we limited to just the basic modes i.e. Slayer, BTB etc.?
>
>
> that would be so sweet!!! forge your own WARZONE! 343I hire this guy lol.
>
> in reality, i do not think you will be able to do that,at the reason you would only be able to play them in custom games and custom games only support 16 players. but we shall see.

Even were you only allowed 16 players, you could make 2-3 of them Spartans, and the whole rest of the other team be high very tough Elites, Hunters etc. that have an extremely high handicap/ health/ shields. Put an elite inside of a Wraith, a couple grunts on ghosts…post up a couple sniping jackals and have the rest be bosses/ elite Ultras(or equivalent health setup), hunters etc.

> 2533274792195095;1:
> Since, for some reason, 343 abandoned the concept of a good co-op mode. Can we create our own? Could we, say, create/ pick our own maps, fill it with AI and create an objective? Or are we limited to just the basic modes i.e. Slayer, BTB etc.?

That would be amazing. Something similar to what Far Cry did where you can put in AI. Then battle them in co-op. Great idea.