Forge, what are you guys saying?

I am seeing from all of you you want a full map editor with terrian editor and stuff. That in’t what forge is! Forge is supposed to be using your creativity with the pieces given to create your own structures. Use your imagination in forge to make what you want, not all this super editing stuff. Don’t make forge too rediculous in it’s editing, simplicity is always the best. Reach has the best forge system in my eyes, and in many others.

I completely agree with you on the fact that people are wanting terrain editors, It’s just not Forge. But I have seen you on the forums, you crush their dreams in some ways. Crush may be to extreme but you come right out and bluntly give it to them, I think you need to calm and let people dream what they want. Yes, a terrain editor is extreme and won’t happen but just let them imagine. As for people wanting new and very possible objects, I say yes to them and the things they want. Things like Pelicans and Phantoms are greatly wanted by many many people and I am one of them, I’ve seen you even deny that topic as well and those vehicles are very much so possible.

Just my two cents.

Crush dreams? I think that’s a little far fetched. More like showing reality to them and giving my opinion.

Like a good friend said to me early this week, you have to have a box to think outside of it, Forge is the box, with out it, there would be no “wow” factor to it.

> Crush dreams? I think that’s a little far fetched. More like showing reality to them and giving my opinion.

Maybe so but in no way am I wrong, you can be harsh.