Forge Vehicle Features

You know what I would like to see in forge? The option to wield objects to vehicles or at least the ability to build an operable vehicle from scratch (which is probably technically possible with the new scripting thing) in Halo 5. Share your opinions/thoughts in the replies :slight_smile:

A train of ONI Scout Hogs with Splinter Turrets attached.

In Reach, I designed a map had a human base in one spot and a floating ship in another spot. What I’m psyched for is the possibility that this time I might be able to script my ship to fly lazily around the map. Maybe make it so you can only get on or off st certain points.

Would definitely like to be able to weld to vehicles so you could create your own vehicles, but I think that it will either not be possible or gravity and block physics would make it not drivable, or at least the flying vehicles.

As from welding, I like that idea, I wanna see ALL THE WARZONE weapons and vehicles. All of them. I would find it a huge waste not to offer the weaponry and vehicle types in Forge so we can have fun with them in Custom games too.

> 2533274866410333;5:
> As from welding, I like that idea, I wanna see ALL THE WARZONE weapons and vehicles. All of them. I would find it a huge waste not to offer the weaponry and vehicle types in Forge so we can have fun with them in Custom games too.

I asked Tom French on twitter, and he said both were coming, but he didn’t have any timeframe in mind.