forge update

ever since the updated I can no longer see the item I am picking all it is is a box whether I pick a weapon or wall or anything else they are all boxes until I select it and put it on the map then I can see what it is please fix it or help me I love forging but I can’t now

> 2731647631138863;1:
> ever since the updated I can no longer see the item I am picking all it is is a box whether I pick a weapon or wall or anything else they are all boxes until I select it and put it on the map then I can see what it is please fix it or help me I love forging but I can’t now

The addition did nothing like that. Used to you would have to click the item in order to see it, but now as your going through the menu it shows you the dimensions of the item, but you can turn always the blocks off though

> 2533274837877643;2:
> > 2731647631138863;1:
> > ever since the updated I can no longer see the item I am picking all it is is a box whether I pick a weapon or wall or anything else they are all boxes until I select it and put it on the map then I can see what it is please fix it or help me I love forging but I can’t now
>
>
> The addition did nothing like that. Used to you would have to click the item in order to see it, but now as your going through the menu it shows you the dimensions of the item, but you can turn always the blocks off though

how do I turn it off

> 2731647631138863;3:
> > 2533274837877643;2:
> > > 2731647631138863;1:
> > > ever since the updated I can no longer see the item I am picking all it is is a box whether I pick a weapon or wall or anything else they are all boxes until I select it and put it on the map then I can see what it is please fix it or help me I love forging but I can’t now
> >
> >
> > The addition did nothing like that. Used to you would have to click the item in order to see it, but now as your going through the menu it shows you the dimensions of the item, but you can turn always the blocks off though
>
>
> how do I turn it off

I don’t believe you can. You were never able to preview the object you wanted to spawn. The bounding box preview allows you to judge the size of that you’re spawning, which is incredibly useful. That being said, I’d guess that, if there’s a setting for it, it’d be in the tool settings.