Forge Update Accidental Change?

Hey Guys, If any forgers out there have downloaded the update yet, it’s amazing but I have noticed one change.
That change is that the Chroma blocks, the big solid colour blocks, have changed and now seem to not be solid anymore, meaning players can now walk through them.

I have forged a couple maps and am the creator of the Halo Wars Firebase remake if anyone here has seen it, and the floor on that base, and a couple other of my maps, use Chroma pieces as the floor, even walls in some areas. So you can guess I am now falling through the floor of my own maps.
I was wondering if this was a legitimate change as it was not mentioned in the notes for this update, or a glitch with the block at all, or if there is a toggle or way to revert this, Changing the blocks physics has no effect and I really need some verification because this kills some of my creations so far.
So bringing this attention might be in the forgers best interests.

Thanks for giving this a read, any responses appreciated

(sorry I have posted this twice, I realised I may have posted it in the wrong forum)

Chromas were never supposed to be solid. They were actually fixing the pieces by making it so they are no longer solid. You’ll need to use different objects.

Place actual solid blocks under the chroma, and lover the chroma to 1 “tick” above the block, it’ll be unnoticeable to the naked eye.

Also, chroma is not supposed to be solid, so you can chroma in stuff like people walking through walls and stuff like that.

> 2533274798035590;3:
> Place actual solid blocks under the chroma, and lover the chroma to 1 “tick” above the block, it’ll be unnoticeable to the naked eye.
>
> Also, chroma is not supposed to be solid, so you can chroma in stuff like people walking through walls and stuff like that.

okay thanks, I’ll try that, I had no idea, wish they had a toggle for that so it could be updated without breaking what I’ve already made