Forge trees

I was hoping there would be place-able trees and foliage in Halo 4 Forge. Not the case. Bummer.

Yeah, it’s a shame. May I recommend you post this in the Halo 4 forum next time?

Also, welcome to Halo Waypoint!

I also wanted trees and shrubs for forge :frowning:

> I also wanted trees and shrubs for forge :frowning:

Infection in a Forrest :stuck_out_tongue:

i share in your disappointment. :confused: they seem to have added very few new items to the list (unless map-specific) and the available maps seem to be rather confined and congested. i see they left several of the practically useless items in there, though.

at least they’re less dull than last time, i suppose.

i dream of the day we get a terrain editor and the option to choose from a list of sky-boxes. :stuck_out_tongue:

> > I also wanted trees and shrubs for forge :frowning:
>
> Infection in a Forrest :stuck_out_tongue:

…at night

> I also wanted trees and shrubs for forge :frowning:

There still could be maybe on Ravine as there full Forge list wasn’t exactly full.

> > > I also wanted trees and shrubs for forge :frowning:
> >
> > Infection in a Forrest :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> …at night

With zombies in active camo only their eyes glowing red… And a fastpaced eerie music. It would be scary but really damn cool (at least for those who play as zombies :slight_smile:

I get why you’re disappointed, but I probably wouldn’t of used trees and the like much. Infection type games in forests have been done in other games (like TF2), so that would just be an unoriginal rip off.

I am however, a little disappointed in the lack of objects in forge. I didn’t pay too much attention when looking at this list in last night’s bulletin, but I was hoping for more than just boring old Reach stuff.

> I am however, a little disappointed in the lack of objects in forge. I didn’t pay too much attention when looking at this list in last night’s bulletin, but I was hoping for more than just boring old Reach stuff.

Wasn’t that only one of the maps’ forge objects?

It seems like forge is an updated version of reach with a few new additions.