Forge tips for my map

I have a map that is not close to being completed. So what I’m wondering is if my map should be symmetric and what else I should add to the side i am working on right now, also, play as the red team so you will spawn by it . Here is the link: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=21626189&player=IceboundPirate

Just downloaded, I’ll have a look when I get on in a bit.

I’d advise though that you get very close to finishing before we help you out, it’d be harder to help you out when it’s not completely or nearly done because half a map is hard to judge if you’re still making it.

> Just downloaded, I’ll have a look when I get on in a bit.
>
> I’d advise though that you get very close to finishing before we help you out, it’d be harder to help you out when it’s not completely or nearly done because half a map is hard to judge if you’re still making it.

Yes it is only half way done but if I make it the same on both sides then I will know what to add to the other side, but if I don’t then I’ll need some suggestions for the other side.

you should try make some building or structure in the middle that the both team would fight for and have a power wepond there like a spartan lazer or a rocket luncher… maybe a rocket hog… and in the maps that is really go have a inovating thing in them… try making your own buildings instead of taking the already done buildings… try decorate more and put a worthog and two mongooses or a ghost… otherwise its a good map. :slight_smile: