Forge Test is actually good

This is exactly what we needed. Community maps that are balanced and playable with respawning weapons…i might cry. I actually want to play this game again. Lol 343 look at the population in this playlist NOT playing your terrible maps. YES!

We’ll have to see how it works with the improved Slayer Pro.

The maps do look and play good.

It definetly shows that the small maps don’t have to be made that much bigger for decent AA flow. Slayer Pro without AAs will work nicely on these, and Doubles.

> This is exactly what we needed. Community maps that are balanced and playable with respawning weapons…i might cry. I actually want to play this game again. Lol 343 look at the population in this playlist NOT playing your terrible maps. YES!

It is funny how it’s had more players than infinity slayer pretty much all day.

That said, maps would be 10x better with Slayer Pro.

I agree the maps are fantastic, despite the occasional grav lift bug. I don’t care for slayer pro, but if that’s your thing then more power to you.

Also nice to see a playlist with a choice of slayer, koth, and ctf.

Too bad almost none of them work in split-screen

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2196805_community-forge–Not-split-screen-compatible.aspx#post2196805

Thanks alot Certain Affinity >:(

Yep, I didn’t realise how much I missed the simple smaller style maps

Only thing wrong, and this might be perceptual, but gameplay feels slower, maybe to do with internet connection or something, but going back to normal maps there is a noticeable change in speed

The maps made me happy… Almost enough to start forging again… Almost

> Yep, I didn’t realise how much I missed the simple smaller style maps
>
> Only thing wrong, and this might be perceptual, but gameplay feels slower, maybe to do with internet connection or something, but going back to normal maps there is a noticeable change in speed

Do you mean as in laggy or slower gameplay wise? If you mean slower gameplay wise, that and symmetrical, well designed balanced maps are exactly what i was missing from this game. I love it

> Yep, I didn’t realise how much I missed the simple smaller style maps
>
> Only thing wrong, and this might be perceptual, but gameplay feels slower, maybe to do with internet connection or something, but going back to normal maps there is a noticeable change in speed

It’s frame rate drops, Halo 4 can’t support the forge maps well
The post above yours links to the reason why.

> > This is exactly what we needed. Community maps that are balanced and playable with respawning weapons…i might cry. I actually want to play this game again. Lol 343 look at the population in this playlist NOT playing your terrible maps. YES!
>
> It is funny how it’s had more players than infinity slayer pretty much all day.
>
> That said, maps would be 10x better with Slayer Pro.

Because the maps are people want sre here.