Forge Subtle Decorations

okay this is sort of following on from my Forge Guardians thread but for Decoration like, glow sticks or flares, like in some multiplayer maps on H4, they add light and there relatively effective, and they add alot of depth to the map, and like the light sticks in Sandtrap where the mines are, this is where it carrys on from my last thread, the problem is, we need alot of them, but with the new xbox we should be able to have alot, i would have thought for them to be effective we would need around 70 of them and as for the glow stick or flares we would need around 10, other decorations we could use could be, concrete bridge structures like in the halo 3 campaign mission and even hanging lights, like in Rat trap in H3, all these things are perfectly possible with the new xbox but its just trying to think of these ideas and get them accross to 343!! we have enough time now to suggest things and for them to put them in! things like the lights and glow stick really shouldnt be that hard or take that long to do to be honest, even if there nt amazing graphics and like the flashing light sticks for the mine area, we dont need it to light up an area, its just decor to show its an unsafe area after that point, as for the flares, if the light up a relatively large area but they sort of flare in and out then its fine, if you made a spooky map then they would work brilliantly, as for the hanging lights, they only need to light up a relatively decent area, within reason.
Again what are your decor ideas (no big decor ones like crashed pelicans but subtle nice little docor ideas) and do you like these ideas?

if you read all that, have a cookie, if not… you get no cookie.

Also please ALL vote because then we can get 343’s attention and then they can see what we want and how we can make forge more unique and amazing then ever!!

I miss Halo 3’s scenery options, you could get turret crates, small crates with information on them saying what’s inside, food cans, radios, medical crates, medical shelves, weapon holders, various pallets, small barrels, regular barrels, wooden boxes, small lights, portable generators, and so much more.

Halo: Reach and Halo 4 maps feel so empty and dead without all the scenery maps used to have in Halo 2 and 3.

I think the ability to add destroyed vehicles as scenery would be pretty cool.

Lights in Halo 4 do very little effect when compared with the previous games, and that’s saying something because lights were never bright enough (except for maybe in Sandtrap).

Off Topic: 343i should make a map called SandTarp in memory of Skyline’s beloved tarp.

> Lights in Halo 4 do very little effect when compared with the previous games, and that’s saying something because lights were never bright enough (except for maybe in Sandtrap).
>
> Off Topic: 343i should make a map called SandTarp in memory of Skyline’s beloved tarp.

yeah, lights never actually lit up anywhere :confused: so i hope that they actually light up something in H5/XO, but i just think, over head hanging lights and mine stick light things and tha would be a nice touch, and also even like you all said, the small crates they were a nice touch, even something like, i dunno, a cigarette packet so we can put that down :stuck_out_tongue:
even something like i dunno, an easter egg section, dunno if people would be keen on this but in all my maps i put an easter egg, at the moment its a cone with two grenades as eyes and a random gun being held by it, but if they had a section that had stuff like a grunt doll, an easter egg like an actual easter egg that you could hide and when you shoot it confetti comes out, tha would be cool :stuck_out_tongue: just stuff like that :stuck_out_tongue:

> I think the ability to add destroyed vehicles as scenery would be pretty cool.

And corpses of various beings. Just to make the map seem more ‘alive’

> > I think the ability to add destroyed vehicles as scenery would be pretty cool.
>
> And corpses of various beings. Just to make the map seem more ‘alive’

especially dead grunts and jackals or just stuff besides Humans and Elites cos itll give it that more campaign feel if you get me, like Dead ODST’s and jackals and you could leave weapons by there dead body to look like theyve dropped them when they died, that would make maps feel so good!!