Forge Stuck Under the Map on Loadup

For lack of finding a better place to ask this; every map that I make and add a name after finishing it, spawns me under the map as the monitor IN Forge. The spawns are fine on Custom Games, Just cant move when I spawn up IN Forge. I’ve looked all over the internet and so far no one has had this problem, or I get the Videos talking about “Glitch Under the Map” Like someone would actually WANT to do that. If this is the wrong place to post this, I apologize, I just have 3 maps I would like to work on and can’t even do anything to them since I am stuck… Thank you all in advance for the help, or the direction toward 343 to fix this problem…

This happened to me on two projects, both of which were thankfully early in their gestation. So I just deleted them and re-started. But I don’t know what caused it and I don’t know how to prevent it from happening again, which is a little nerve-racking. I’m hoping the next update fixes the problem.

I totally agree Z3R0. This is perhaps the most frustrating problem of them all. It makes you wonder how many people who had great ideas, just gave up on them because of these problems… I scanned the other forums and found the forge support area, and I see that 343 doesn’t even reply back to these problems. It just proves my point that I’ve been saying unfortunately that 343 will NEVER fill the shoes of Bungie.

This happened to me once. I just restarted my xbox and it worked fine again. I have a glitch where I can’t select bookmarked game modes in customs. Anyone know why?

> 2533274798485184;3:
> I totally agree Z3R0. This is perhaps the most frustrating problem of them all. It makes you wonder how many people who had great ideas, just gave up on them because of these problems… I scanned the other forums and found the forge support area, and I see that 343 doesn’t even reply back to these problems. It just proves my point that I’ve been saying unfortunately that 343 will NEVER fill the shoes of Bungie.

Don’t panic. Just because they’re not all talky-talky doesn’t mean they’re not listening.