Forge Spawning

In previous titles, teams would switch spawn locations every other round. Is there a way to do that in Halo 5? If there is is it easy?

I’m pretty sure you can change the game labels on the spawn points, if not you can script them so that on round 2 only red spawn points will be placed and not the blue ones. Reply if you need any additional assistance

> 2533274985968202;2:
> I’m pretty sure you can change the game labels on the spawn points, if not you can script them so that on round 2 only red spawn points will be placed and not the blue ones. Reply if you need any additional assistance

You can’t script spawns. The only way to do this without using advanced Forge techniques is to play Strongholds. It’s the only gametype that automatically switches teamsides. There are ways to use scripting to accomplish this, but it involves using team blockers placed strategically over spawn point positions combined with a brain that toggles the blockers in and out every other round.

It’s too complicated if you’re not adept at advanced scripting.

> 2533274831077797;3:
> > 2533274985968202;2:
> > I’m pretty sure you can change the game labels on the spawn points, if not you can script them so that on round 2 only red spawn points will be placed and not the blue ones. Reply if you need any additional assistance
>
> You can’t script spawns. The only way to do this without using advanced Forge techniques is to play Strongholds. It’s the only gametype that automatically switches teamsides. There are ways to use scripting to accomplish this, but it involves using team blockers placed strategically over spawn point positions combined with a brain that toggles the blockers in and out every other round.
>
> It’s too complicated if you’re not adept at advanced scripting.

See my gametype is strongholds, that’s why I am confused. I thought the same. Did they change strongholds?

> 2533274831077797;3:
> > 2533274985968202;2:
> > I’m pretty sure you can change the game labels on the spawn points, if not you can script them so that on round 2 only red spawn points will be placed and not the blue ones. Reply if you need any additional assistance
>
> You can’t script spawns. The only way to do this without using advanced Forge techniques is to play Strongholds. It’s the only gametype that automatically switches teamsides. There are ways to use scripting to accomplish this, but it involves using team blockers placed strategically over spawn point positions combined with a brain that toggles the blockers in and out every other round.
>
> It’s too complicated if you’re not adept at advanced scripting.

You can’t script spawns directly, like you said, but there are some other ways of scripting them.
Such as using the spawn action in the scripts to set certain spawn points to be higher up the order for certain teams in a game. I’d have to look on Halo 5 later for how to do it, but I’m sure there is a way.