Forge spawning question

I have a Gladiator-style map I’m making for a Custom Game for the clan I’m in, and I have it so that it’s basically a teamed FFA (forced team colors), but one team spawns in a “spectator” area, but everybody else is killing each other. I’ve laid down a Team-specific Respawn Zone and spawn points inside the Respawn Zone where I want the spectators to watch. Would this work for what I want it to do? (one team as spectators and everybody else killing).

I am not sure, never seen this done, but you might be able to pull it off! Only one way to find out if it works!

I remember playing an action sack custom game where once you died, you were put in a spectator area, maybe if you can figure out how they did that you could do it?

The map was called toilet, and the game type was called flushing.

In the gametype toilet/flushing they used king of the hill. It wasn’t slayer I don’t think.

I have a question on spawning as well. You know the map dontgo2 school tomorrow how once you die your taped in this one room. And then there’s only to flood to get the humans. I made a map and put blue spawns in the trapping room. Red inisil outside and blue inisil outside. When in cutome game the maps not spawning any flood outside. In so confused. Anyone have an idea what the problem may be?

> 2535462689081474;4:
> I have a question on spawning as well. You know the map dontgo2 school tomorrow how once you die your taped in this one room. And then there’s only to flood to get the humans. I made a map and put blue spawns in the trapping room. Red inisil outside and blue inisil outside. When in cutome game the maps not spawning any flood outside. In so confused. Anyone have an idea what the problem may be?

This thread is almost 7 years old. I’m not exactly sure what kind of help you expect OP to be in this case.

Please check your dates and if you can’t find anything relevant/recent, make a new thread.