Forge should have AI settings

Having AI in custom games will be mind blown and I can just play it all day long. Hopefully AI doesn’t have bug existing anymore because people report bugs about AI getting stuck in the corners and running into a wall without paying attention. The bug is making them fooling around so I really don’t want that happening again but anyways, It will be amazing to have AI settings in forge so we can all have fun slaying AI or doing basic training like having AI as your target practice so the more you practice, the more you will get better in the game. I’m thinking that we should have two option for AI setting is having ally setting and enemy settings so that will be even. Without AI will be boring even if your alone but online will be fun, AI will be fun too.

100% agree. Putting AI in forge would be so awesome. We could create our own missions and possibly our own Firefight modes.

> 2535430429018354;1:
> (This topic was patched on H5 forge discussion) Having AI in custom games will be mind blown and I can just play it all day long. Hopefully AI doesn’t have bug existing anymore because people report bugs about AI getting stuck in the corners and running into a wall without paying attention. The bug is making them fooling around so I really don’t want that happening again but anyways, It will be amazing to have AI settings in forge so we can all have fun slaying AI or doing basic training like having AI as your target practice so the more you practice, the more you will get better in the game. I’m thinking that we should have two option for AI setting is having ally setting and enemy settings so that will be even. Without AI will be boring even if your alone but online will be fun, AI will be fun too.

What you’re speaking of isn’t necessarily Forging with AI. What you’re wanting is known as “Bots.” Other FPS games had these, most natably, Perfect Dark from the N64, where you’d play the CPU on multiplayer maps and settings. However, AI is limited on thought and each map would need a path mapped out that dictates how the AI may traverse. With how open Halo maps are, jumping is usually limited by the AI, but floor movements are just as advanced as we have. Basically how Campaign AI behaves but in a multiplayer environment.

> 2533274795739611;3:
> > 2535430429018354;1:
> > (This topic was patched on H5 forge discussion) Having AI in custom games will be mind blown and I can just play it all day long. Hopefully AI doesn’t have bug existing anymore because people report bugs about AI getting stuck in the corners and running into a wall without paying attention. The bug is making them fooling around so I really don’t want that happening again but anyways, It will be amazing to have AI settings in forge so we can all have fun slaying AI or doing basic training like having AI as your target practice so the more you practice, the more you will get better in the game. I’m thinking that we should have two option for AI setting is having ally setting and enemy settings so that will be even. Without AI will be boring even if your alone but online will be fun, AI will be fun too.
>
> What you’re speaking of isn’t necessarily Forging with AI. What you’re wanting is known as “Bots.” Other FPS games had these, most natably, Perfect Dark from the N64, where you’d play the CPU on multiplayer maps and settings. However, AI is limited on thought and each map would need a path mapped out that dictates how the AI may traverse. With how open Halo maps are, jumping is usually limited by the AI, but floor movements are just as advanced as we have. Basically how Campaign AI behaves but in a multiplayer environment.

Bots are AI, your just having a massive discussion with me, you might of disagree through this topic but that’s fine, I don’t care who disagrees or agrees unless that’s an idea for Halo Infinite to be look like but only if Bungie decides to put AI settings in or not.

> 2535430429018354;4:
> > 2533274795739611;3:
> > > 2535430429018354;1:
> > > (This topic was patched on H5 forge discussion) Having AI in custom games will be mind blown and I can just play it all day long. Hopefully AI doesn’t have bug existing anymore because people report bugs about AI getting stuck in the corners and running into a wall without paying attention. The bug is making them fooling around so I really don’t want that happening again but anyways, It will be amazing to have AI settings in forge so we can all have fun slaying AI or doing basic training like having AI as your target practice so the more you practice, the more you will get better in the game. I’m thinking that we should have two option for AI setting is having ally setting and enemy settings so that will be even. Without AI will be boring even if your alone but online will be fun, AI will be fun too.
> >
> > What you’re speaking of isn’t necessarily Forging with AI. What you’re wanting is known as “Bots.” Other FPS games had these, most natably, Perfect Dark from the N64, where you’d play the CPU on multiplayer maps and settings. However, AI is limited on thought and each map would need a path mapped out that dictates how the AI may traverse. With how open Halo maps are, jumping is usually limited by the AI, but floor movements are just as advanced as we have. Basically how Campaign AI behaves but in a multiplayer environment.
>
> Bots are AI, your just having a massive argument discussion with me, you might of disagree through this topic but that’s fine, I don’t care who disagrees or agrees unless that’s an idea for Halo Infinite to be look like but only if Bungie decides to put AI settings in or not.

Not really having an argument? I’m stating the facts. Boots ARE AI, but not all AI are necessarily bots. I was just clarifying what you meant for sure. No real reason to get defensive on that front.

Imagine having AI’s in Infection…yoooo Custom Zombies/Flood maps would be insane

[deleted]