Forge Ruined?

do you think forge should stay as it was in halo 3?, instead of the advanced and sometimes useless features of reach and H4

It should have been better than Reach, which at the moment has the best. It’s obviously better than Halo 3’s Forge, but it’s still bad.

Minus the fine editing tool Reach had I like it. But im not a huge forger so…

im not a huge forger but certain infinity just copied and pasted the forge piece and added like 10 new pieces. The magnets suck, cant zoom in, and they made it so you can only forge on Impact, Erosion , and Ravine maybe i want to forge on Meltdown(i can but the pieces suck) I chose Reach because 3 it would take even longer to lay a piece and you had to stack items to get them to float, Reach wins by far

> do you think forge should stay as it was in halo 3?, instead of the advanced and sometimes useless features of reach and H4

Useless features? Reach had by far the best editor in a halo game. seriously, if you found that complicated you would keel over and die if you tried the far cry 3 map editor. most of all the things you could make in halo 3 are still available, if you’re one of those “recreate everything” people. There’s nothing saying you have to make a map to rival the best of the community, it seems to me you feel threatened by the map editor. If its not for you, then it’s not for you. There’s no shame in not being able to forge like a pro, but if you try and take it from the rest of us you’re only going to cause a backlash.

They messed up forge badly in Halo 4, I use to forge quite often but now I don’t even think about it

Mistakes were made with Halo 4’s Forge, but most of those errors are tolerable. If we ignore the canvas problems (which I know is hard), Halo 4’s Forge offers the most possibilities of the bunch.

Reverting to Halo 3’s Forge would kill the community. It would be a regression in every imaginable aspect.