Forge Rotation snap is broken

Rotation Snap for my Forge is broken or glitched on all my maps and previously forged maps where it used to work

I don’t know what has caused it and it is REALLY annoying. Even when I go into edit rotation the objects never rotate in the correct way. This happened on the 2/17/2016
It happens on all blocks and there is no way I can see to fix it. Am I alone on this one?

For example I will rotate a 64x64x16, 45* forwards and instead of being 0.00, -45.00, 00.00 it is -0.50, -44.99, -1.21 FOR NO REASON!

Anyone heard of this? Exeperienced this? Or know anything to fix this?

Thanks

I use smaller snaps, almost always 5 degrees. I strongly suggest you readjust to smaller snaps, as it will enable you to put in more details. I’ve never had a glitch like this for 5, 15, or 30 degree snaps, so it might just be the 45 degree snap

Its not broken. Its because you have rotation set to camera snap instead of world or object.

Im not sure if it changes for different control schemes but for Helljumper you can change it back by selecting an object, holding both triggers and clicking up on the d pad.

> 2533274924056317;2:
> I use smaller snaps, almost always 5 degrees. I strongly suggest you readjust to smaller snaps, as it will enable you to put in more details. I’ve never had a glitch like this for 5, 15, or 30 degree snaps, so it might just be the 45 degree snap

It doesn’t really matter what degree snap I use, I just used 45* as an example. I’ve been forging for a long time and have never come across this annoying bug

> 2533274858827953;3:
> Its not broken. Its because you have rotation set to camera snap instead of world or object.
>
> Im not sure if it changes for different control schemes but for Helljumper you can change it back by selecting an object, holding both triggers and clicking up on the d pad.

Thanks, I’ll give it a try

It lives! my forge is fixed. Thank you No god anywhere it finally works again! so happy

Don’t forget to visit Forgehub.com they are THE community out there for forging.