Forge: Rest of the Req Items?

I’m glad 343I went ahead and added a lot of the Req Items into forge, but I’m a bit disappointed that the high value reqs are not included. Am I missing something? Are they somewhere else besides the req weapons category? Does 343I have plans to give us the whole req arsenal at some point? I’d like to be able to make game modes and such with the high value req items, as those actually have unique functions. Any words about this?

They haven’t had the time i guess, they said during the livestream a day before the update they haven’t put all the reqs in forge yet

Maybe when Forge for Windows 10 comes out we’ll get the rest, cross your butt and hold onto it, I want to see the Hannibals wreck havoc other than Warzone

The update will probably add more, we’ll eventually get them all in

> 2533274888257954;3:
> Maybe when Forge for Windows 10 comes out we’ll get the rest, cross your butt and hold onto it, I want to see the Hannibals wreck havoc other than Warzone

I just want to combine the highest level hammers and swords into the ultimate high-lethality Grifball

Also they need to make Vehicle Welding a feature, doing it with the glitch is causing constant crashes do to the vehicles being in an invalid state.

> 2626429604138871;1:
> I’m glad 343I went ahead and added a lot of the Req Items into forge, but I’m a bit disappointed that the high value reqs are not included. Am I missing something? Are they somewhere else besides the req weapons category? Does 343I have plans to give us the whole req arsenal at some point? I’d like to be able to make game modes and such with the high value req items, as those actually have unique functions. Any words about this?

Short answer - yes, more REQ weapons are planned. Just takes a time to get it done :slight_smile:

> 2626429604138871;1:
> I’m glad 343I went ahead and added a lot of the Req Items into forge, but I’m a bit disappointed that the high value reqs are not included. Am I missing something? Are they somewhere else besides the req weapons category? Does 343I have plans to give us the whole req arsenal at some point? I’d like to be able to make game modes and such with the high value req items, as those actually have unique functions. Any words about this?

Yes, it will all be added in. Follow Tom French, 343i’s UGC Director. He is the best source for staying caught up with any information about Forge. I personally can’t wait for the Hannibal Scorpion!

> 2533274941669887;7:
> > 2626429604138871;1:
> > I’m glad 343I went ahead and added a lot of the Req Items into forge, but I’m a bit disappointed that the high value reqs are not included. Am I missing something? Are they somewhere else besides the req weapons category? Does 343I have plans to give us the whole req arsenal at some point? I’d like to be able to make game modes and such with the high value req items, as those actually have unique functions. Any words about this?
>
>
> Yes, it will all be added in. Follow Tom French, 343i’s UGC Director. He is the best source for staying caught up with any information about Forge. I personally can’t wait for the Hannibal Scorpion!

I have yet to see or use several req items in game. I will be excited to try them all! I’m most excited about Hannibal mantis!

I just want to glicth more weapons