Forge requiring online

Is there any way you guys can change this? I was forging for a good hour when my internet went out for a minute. I was kicked out of forge, none of my changes were saved, and now I have to do all of that over again. This is very poorly thought design.

You know they added a Start Recovery button under the Start Button which you can return to where you didn’t save right?

Just keep saving your map.

Won’t be changed for Halo 5 OP, but it is something the Forge team would like to get for future Halo games. The solutions noted above should help though

> 2535428779736382;2:
> You know they added a Start Recovery button under the Start Button which you can return to where you didn’t save right?

Unfortunately this button only appears if you completely exit Halo 5 while still in a Forge game, such as removing the disc or shutting off your console (i.e. in case of a power outtage). Disconnects on the other hand, are treated as only leaving Forge while remaining in Halo 5, which does not cause the button to appear when you load up Forge again.

I used to hate this.

But after they added the recovery I ended up extremely thankful for its existence.

> 2533274827215546;5:
> > 2535428779736382;2:
> > You know they added a Start Recovery button under the Start Button which you can return to where you didn’t save right?
>
> Unfortunately this button only appears if you completely exit Halo 5 while still in a Forge game, such as removing the disc or shutting off your console (i.e. in case of a power outtage). Disconnects on the other hand, are treated as only leaving Forge while remaining in Halo 5, which does not cause the button to appear when you load up Forge again.

Also that’s patently untrue. You have to select the map you were on and then begin recovery. If you weren’t on a saved-once map… I honestly have to question why.

Saving should really be done regularly. There’s even a quick-save button created to prevent this very situation.

> 2533274805075298;6:
> I used to hate this.
> But after they added the recovery I ended up extremely thankful for its existence.
>
>
> > 2533274827215546;5:
> > > 2535428779736382;2:
> > > You know they added a Start Recovery button under the Start Button which you can return to where you didn’t save right?
> >
> > Unfortunately this button only appears if you completely exit Halo 5 while still in a Forge game, such as removing the disc or shutting off your console (i.e. in case of a power outtage). Disconnects on the other hand, are treated as only leaving Forge while remaining in Halo 5, which does not cause the button to appear when you load up Forge again.
>
> Also that’s patently untrue. You have to select the map you were on and then begin recovery. If you weren’t on a saved-once map… I honestly have to question why.

It did not appear when I selected the map after this happened. And the map had been saved many times.