Forge Request for TU

I’ve always been disappointed in the lack of items that are placeable in Forge World. Yes, there is a lot there, I know this because I’ve forged before. However, things like jersey barriers that are only available on Powerhouse, and items of that nature are not available to place on Forge World.

I’m asking that in this coming title update, or another in the future if possible, that all forge items be unlocked for Forge World. I love Bungie dearly, but I didn’t think they would block all of those extra options off when they said Forge World was going to be huge, and that you could place mostly everything.

Also, what I’d like to hear from the forum is:

• What would you allow to be placeable (things that are available on other maps, but not Forge World) in a custom map?

Let me know what you think, and preferably do it nicely.

~~ [VA]

Good idea, I dont think it could be that much work if the objects already exist in forge mode.

I agree fully, it would be nice to use these extra things in Forge World, they are after all, coded into the game so why shouldn’t we be able to?

Let’s hope a this comes to us, if not in this title update, but one in the near future!

I WANT MY -Yoinking!- PALLETS!!!

Regains composure

Sorry for the outburst, but that’s been building up for a while…

Ω

> I WANT MY Yoink! PALLETS!!!
>
> Regains composure
>
> Sorry for the outburst, but that’s been building up for a while…
>
> Ω

That, and the antenna towers. I want to re-create the Jenga custom map from Halo 3. It was totally brilliant as far as design and placement.

Tried one that was created on Powerhouse to get the right Forge items, and there’s no room, since Bungie game-walled anything that you can’t walk around on, pretty much.

We definitely need these items in Forge World.

> We definitely need these items in Forge World.

2 words: Heck yes

Ω

I’m actually the opposite. I’d rather see all the Forge world objects available on other maps. However, I would still be satisfied with having more items in Forge World.

> I’m actually the opposite. I’d rather see all the Forge world objects available on other maps. However, I would still be satisfied with having more items in Forge World.

I agree with you on this too, actually. It was nice to see that Tempest had access to all of Forge World’s items.

Let’s just flip that around and combine the two ideas. Perfection!

That sounds good, the more the merrier I say. I’d like to see some good forge maps that aren’t on forge world.