Forge on Xbox One

Halo Infinite is suppossed to launch on Xbox One as well as Series X and PC.

How do you think Forge will compare on Xbox One? Same features/tools/budget, or will it be gimped in comparison? I know it will have reduced resolution & framerate, and longer load times. I’m hoping that’s all that’s different.

I imagine it also might have more performance issues in general, however as someone who almost exclusively makes forgeart, performance doesn’t matter nearly as much.

I’m just hoping I can build maps as large and complex on the One as on the Series X. I can live with things like longer load times, lower resolution & framerate in order to have a full-featured forge.

On a related note, do you think Forge will be held back on Series X to accommodate the Xbox One version?

I suppose it’s possible that the Xbox One version will use cloud processing to close the gap to some extent. Probably wouldn’t help loading times or framerate & resolution, but as I said, I can live with those limitations. I just don’t want lower budget, or reduced features. It would suck if, for example, Series X could scale objects, build bigger, or place AI, but the One couldn’t.

Here’s another Forge concern someone brought up on another site: Will Forge be there at launch? Or will it be a free DLC later on (like they did with Halo 5)?

> 2533274851103144;3:
> Here’s another Forge concern someone brought up on another site: Will Forge be there at launch? Or will it be a free DLC later on (like they did with Halo 5)?

Halo YouTubers spoke to 343 and they asked “Will Halo Infinite have core features missing at launch like Halo 5?” and they basically dodged the question.

Combine that with the fact ray tracing for these abysmal graphics is coming post-launch and it’s not looking good for Halo.