Forge on Breakout Map

Every time I copy and paste, it teleports me outside the map and I explode. To make it worse, the thing I spawn just stays there, eternally out of my reach. Just wasting budget space.

What do y’all reckon is to be done here? Not to mention whenever I fly in the space parts it’s like I’m stuck in a big jar of peanut butter. Can hardly move

Go to this website and post your problems on the forums. Forgehub, this is a website for forgers to come together to post their lovely, unique, and absolutely bad-Yoink!- maps.

> 2535438437962691;2:
> Go to this website and post your problems on the forums. Forgehub, this is a website for forgers to come together to post their lovely, unique, and absolutely bad-Yoink!- maps.

Got it. Unless I need to make another account. I already have more of them then I can…

Account for :stuck_out_tongue:

Dat pun.

That sounds like another forge glitch right after WZFF came out.

> 2535409489305717;4:
> That sounds like another forge glitch right after WZFF came out.

In the words of Edward Buck-

“Well… Crap.”

Or was that someone else?

Either way, that sucks. My map is almost complete, and now this glitch is screwing me out of quick completion.

> 2533274818737568;5:
> > 2535409489305717;4:
> > That sounds like another forge glitch right after WZFF came out.
>
>
> In the words of Edward Buck-
>
> “Well… Crap.”
>
> Or was that someone else?
>
> Either way, that sucks. My map is almost complete, and now this glitch is screwing me out of quick completion.

It’s pretty common, I have a bunch of giant pieces wasting budget miles underground on the new forge map.

Wish they just gave forge monitors godmode so we can fly to those areas

> 2533274818737568;5:
> > 2535409489305717;4:
> > That sounds like another forge glitch right after WZFF came out.
>
>
> In the words of Edward Buck-
>
> “Well… Crap.”
>
> Or was that someone else?
>
> Either way, that sucks. My map is almost complete, and now this glitch is screwing me out of quick completion.

That was Buck.

> 2535409489305717;7:
> > 2533274818737568;5:
> > > 2535409489305717;4:
> > > That sounds like another forge glitch right after WZFF came out.
> >
> >
> > In the words of Edward Buck-
> >
> > “Well… Crap.”
> >
> > Or was that someone else?
> >
> > Either way, that sucks. My map is almost complete, and now this glitch is screwing me out of quick completion.
>
>
> That was Buck.

Thought so, but wasn’t totally sure if it was him or Dutch (two best characters in ODST imo)

Oh yea here’s a tip, if you don’t see the white square for the object, don’t place it, most of the time that means there’s no room and it’ll teleport.

> 2533274944621319;9:
> Oh yea here’s a tip, if you don’t see the white square for the object, don’t place it, most of the time that means there’s no room and it’ll teleport.

White square? I thought it was green. I’m off now.

Anyway, the object square appears where my cursor is then it teleports me away. Spent 20 hours so far making this map, and a bit of it has been respawning and getting back to where I was, or deleting the stray object if possible.