Forge objects turning invisible including players

I’ve had warthogs turning invisible while driving (including myself the driver) to parts welded to other vehicles and even teleporters. Currently my object limits from the top of my head are 1600 objects cap and a whopping 267% light map (no idea how to decrease I’ve barely touched the thing.) The map this is occuring on is barren with the sunset sky box.

My theory is that due to the towering amount of shade being cast by my bases wall (half the map) is that it has did something to the lighting. However yesterday everything was fine and this issue wasn’t occurring so maybe there’s a server issue as I had been unable to get my profile to sync for over an hour and after words Forge had issues with “quality data”, or something along those lines.

(Update: Turns out all other players including myself are invisible (not in first person only in vehicles for me) Also bumped down the lightingmap to 86% and the issue is still happening although only once you pass a certain border, which has the other 75% of the map on it.

Try to limit the lighting even more. Turn light baking off for all objects and see if there is an improvement. The graphics might not look as good with light baking off, so save a copy of the original map first just in case.

Additionally, I’ve noticed the map “The Maw” has this problem, so see if there are any similarities between that map and yours, that might help you find what’s causing the problem.

> 2533274884447055;2:
> Try to limit the lighting even more. Turn light baking off for all objects and see if there is an improvement. The graphics might not look as good with light baking off, so save a copy of the original map first just in case.
>
> Additionally, I’ve noticed the map “The Maw” has this problem, so see if there are any similarities between that map and yours, that might help you find what’s causing the problem.

It does have something to do with light baking, I’ve lowered the light map down to 18% and the issue has lessened. Although objects and players still turn invisible but it seems that affected objects cannot be interacted with so I’m going to try the get the light map to 0 and see if it can be resolved.