Forge object that I've always wanted.

I think I’ve suggested this two times on bnet, one for halo 3 and the other for reach so I might as well suggest it for Halo 4 (if it will have forge that is).

I’ve always wanted a simple window with breakable glass for a forge object. This has been seen in campaign in some of the halo games. Sure, it’s a pretty simple object but I think people can really make creative things from this. It will at a more realistic experience while playing community made maps. Think about it, if you go in to a multiplayer match and you shoot around at glass then it shatters. That would be pretty cool. Well, I think it would.

What do you think?

It would seem simple enough, and definitely not rediculous like what other people think could be added to forge.

2 things i want:

round objects and colorful pieces. i dont think im asking for too much

That’s actually one of the forge items Bungie was unable to implement. They had talked about it in the summer when they were answering twitter questions. Trees were also unable to make the final build.

It could still work in Halo 4 though, if they are using a different engine.

It could also be used to break a fall as well as provide an interesting floor to a map. Say you make a bridge with these glass windows beneath it. Place a kill zone just beneath or above the glass so you can smash the glass and that kills you or your dead body smashes through the glass.

I definitely want to be able to assign objects more than one gametype label. I was really annoyed when I built a map for every gametype and then found out that it didn’t work for half of them and the others were crap because I used the same Respawn Zones/Hill markers and objectives for all the gametypes.

breakable glass, water (although i can manage a pretty good water center piece for a map by using a well placed grid. the grid turns invisable in a certain deapth of water and you can still stand on it.) and maybe forgeable trees. like the way they have forgeable rocks

Boat’s. That would be awesome a ski-boat or a jetski

> Boat’s. That would be awesome a ski-boat or a jetski

That would be pointless and stupid… but Awesome

fully forgable firefight maps. say that five times fast! but seriously, firefight would be so much better if that was implemented

I want the little cabins from boneyard where the elite spawn in invasion and I want automatic doors and doors with switches.

> fully forgable firefight maps. say that five times fast! but seriously, firefight would be so much better if that was implemented

My tongue hurts now… but anyway I’ve come up with pretty good firefight ideas. I’ve made some of 'em for invasion slayer!