Forge Object: Boarded Up Doorway

You know how in CoD -Yoink!- Zombies the zombies rip boards off the window until there are no more boards then climb in? There should be a forge object that accomplishes something similar. Since we can’t climb through windows it would have to be a doorway but the principle is the same. Zombies melee the doorway to knock boards off then enter. I don’t know if the game could support rebuilding an opened doorway with more boards but even if not the boarded doorway would still make for some very interesting maps and gametypes.

What do you think?

That sounds all good but I really want full functioning doors.

why would they make it a dedicated object when you can just (bear with me here) put boards on a door?

i can however understand the full functioning doors thing, that would be cool.

> You know how in CoD -Yoink!- Zombies the zombies rip boards off the window until there are no more boards then climb in? There should be a forge object that accomplishes something similar. Since we can’t climb through windows it would have to be a doorway but the principle is the same. Zombies melee the doorway to knock boards off then enter. I don’t know if the game could support rebuilding an opened doorway with more boards but even if not the boarded doorway would still make for some very interesting maps and gametypes.
>
> What do you think?

We have pallets…
They can’t be rebuilt, but them respawning serves the same purpose

> That sounds all good but I really want full functioning doors.

As do I. We need doors that you can press a button and they’ll open, and an option in custom games to make them only openable once. We also need automatic doors.

We can already put pallets to block doors and windows. And when they get destroyed they just respawn.
But yeah I would like to see blocked doors/windows/corridors (which can be breached) in Flood MM.